D Class Custom classes (Resnov) - Denied

lildirtyharry04

Where to begin with me writing this...... Resnov is the most OP CC next to CI CC im ok with it because they spawn on surface and is CI but a d class the should not have a rifle, TEC 9 , And a Fubar not to mention Armor along with health they are Way too OP for gensec to handle no matter what for any non high command they are a 1 shot kill with it and high command is a 2 shot kill and when multiple are using it it is Unfair for MTF as well We cant counter it because of his health Resnov is the Most Pay to win class on the server at this point they are literally overkilling MTF making us have to do gensec Job 24/7 MTF and Gensec are sick of the class Just please let it see a nerf/ spawn some where else it is almost classified as a heavy weapon to spawn on surface it is too OP

How many posts are you guys gonna make? CI Recon Force has had its nerfs which could make it a more balanced playing field for MTF. Yet you guys continue to want things nerfed until you guys are the top dogs. I do believe the solution to this problem would be to make the D Class CC's spawn on the surface. The second would be to nerf the classes weaponry. These posts do need to stop about the D Class CC's as there have been +10 posts on Resnov's or other D Class it's getting excessive. Please also follow the suggestion format next time.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

22 minutes ago, Catsro said:

How many posts are you guys gonna make? CI Recon Force has had its nerfs which could make it a more balanced playing field for MTF. Yet you guys continue to want things nerfed until you guys are the top dogs. I do believe the solution to this problem would be to make the D Class CC's spawn on the surface. The second would be to nerf the classes weaponry. These posts do need to stop about the D Class CC's as there have been +10 posts on Resnov's or other D Class it's getting excessive. Please also follow the suggestion format next time.

6 hours ago, Catsro said:

Lildirty, please use the format next time. Also, Catsro, unlike the Recon Force, Reznov appear and attack more often. Also, if you got people posting tons of suggestions on Reznov, maybe just maybe, they are trying to tell you something. I do agree Reznov is OP in groups, but sadly, money talks on this server, and any chance of getting him nerfed/spawn changed is 0. Also, the spawn on the surface thing got denied sadly.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

The are nerfed by NLR changes from a while ago. All of the D Class CC's have 3 minute NLR timers, that is why you see them in groups. Just like someone said before in a similar post like this, " This is SCPRP, not Sandbag RP". There is a big difference in the CC's causing a massive riot and you guys not having the same teamwork as the Reznov class. The best solution would be for you guys to have better communication when it comes to combat with Reznovs like "watch out Reznovs to your left make sure to focus fire them". Not to mention that you guys have lockdown and what not to deal with riots. You guys honestly have a lot of solutions when it comes to handling D Class along with the CC's. A better way to combat this if you truly have a problem with the Reznovs is to make posts like matrices did with gun damage buffs. That way you guys can get a buff without trying to target a CC directly. In the case of my CC the issue had been resolved by nerfing a gun that needed to be fixed. These posts do need to stop cause the are the same with just a slight difference and that would just make the post denied like the last ones. 

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

Time for me to put my 10 cents in, 

Ok so you guys have been putting TONS of posts about nerfing Reznov to make thing easier for GENSEC. 

In my mind you guys are trying to nerf the wrong things (things that just wont change)

His spawn wont change, it complies with the requirements

You cant give him new weapons as they paid for it 

Now my idea is either A nerf his weapons (The fubar is quite OP for a D class to have) 

B Buff ours (Currently being done dont know why we cant wait for this) 

C Improve your abilities at holding D block 

Now i really like that last idea myself, I have seen the skill of GENSEC and have found it Heavily lacking multiple times. 

Now that might be because ive had 7 months experience in D block, but i think that making a training day might help GENSEC deal with D class. But you would need to have MTF online to hold D block or take small groups of people at a time 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

12 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

Time for me to put my 10 cents in, 

Ok so you guys have been putting TONS of posts about nerfing Reznov to make thing easier for GENSEC. 

In my mind you guys are trying to nerf the wrong things (things that just wont change)

His spawn wont change, it complies with the requirements

You cant give him new weapons as they paid for it 

Now my idea is either A nerf his weapons (The fubar is quite OP for a D class to have) 

B Buff ours (Currently being done dont know why we cant wait for this) 

C Improve your abilities at holding D block 

Now i really like that last idea myself, I have seen the skill of GENSEC and have found it Heavily lacking multiple times. 

Now that might be because ive had 7 months experience in D block, but i think that making a training day might help GENSEC deal with D class. But you would need to have MTF online to hold D block or take small groups of people at a time 

Couldn't have said it any better Rang

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 7/25/2019 at 7:37 PM, Catsro said:

The are nerfed by NLR changes from a while ago. All of the D Class CC's have 3 minute NLR timers, that is why you see them in groups. Just like someone said before in a similar post like this, " This is SCPRP, not Sandbag RP". There is a big difference in the CC's causing a massive riot and you guys not having the same teamwork as the Reznov class. The best solution would be for you guys to have better communication when it comes to combat with Reznovs like "watch out Reznovs to your left make sure to focus fire them". Not to mention that you guys have lockdown and what not to deal with riots. You guys honestly have a lot of solutions when it comes to handling D Class along with the CC's. A better way to combat this if you truly have a problem with the Reznovs is to make posts like matrices did with gun damage buffs. That way you guys can get a buff without trying to target a CC directly. In the case of my CC the issue had been resolved by nerfing a gun that needed to be fixed. These posts do need to stop cause the are the same with just a slight difference and that would just make the post denied like the last ones. 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

I've fought against them and its a two-sided thing, on the one hand, I move around and try to get distance, but the problem being is that his sprint speed when holding the fubar is the same as my sprint speed holding a gun, so I have to juke him out when trying to shoot or hit him. Its easy to take on one, but when 1v4-ing D-Class with melee weapons, its harder to avoid getting hit. Also, if he lands a hit, I'm dead, simple as that. He's OP in the sense that he can one or two shot Gensec, and when he's in groups, its at that time they become dangerous. Especially the one named Buckbe, the creator of the class, leads riots and charges with like 20 D-Class, and due to limited space, we get killed. 

On the other, Reznov is easily the most recognizable D-Class, and all of Gensec knows to watch him above all others. Whenever Hands Up is active, I'm more than willing to terminate him if he has his hands down, because that's a problem we don't have to deal with for another 3 minutes. Reznov alone is easy to take on, if we have 2 or more Gensec assisting.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 7/25/2019 at 10:11 PM, Gunther said:

Lildirty, please use the format next time. Also, Catsro, unlike the Recon Force, Reznov appear and attack more often. Also, if you got people posting tons of suggestions on Reznov, maybe just maybe, they are trying to tell you something. I do agree Reznov is OP in groups, but sadly, money talks on this server, and any chance of getting him nerfed/spawn changed is 0. Also, the spawn on the surface thing got denied sadly.

This^

Maybe people need to realize that you can also spend 300$ to make your own OP Class, but nah i rather just spend my time making these forum suggestions that will accomplish nothing and only show how salty i am.

18 minutes ago, Dcethe said:

Maybe people need to realize that you can also spend 300$ to make your own OP Class, but nah i rather just spend my time making these forum suggestions that will accomplish nothing and only show how salty i am.

Bruh, no one has 300 dollars just lying around, and we're not salty, Reznov IS legitimately an OP Class, probably one of the more stronger classes on the server.

200.gif

16 hours ago, Gunther said:

Bruh, no one has 300 dollars just lying around, and we're not salty, Reznov IS legitimately an OP Class, probably one of the more stronger classes on the server.

So get a friend and split it as we did, we have a hard time dealing with OPSF, just make a copy and paste of that.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

I have a wonderful words of advice for you

*When being bumrushed by a fubar don't sit there and keep shooting. Back the hell up while shooting. Melee hit detection sucks on moving targets

*If you are being shot at, what the hell do you think those loving stone barriers in D block are for?

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!