Staff Report

Orange 🍊

On 7/24/2019 at 8:01 PM, BlackJesus6996 said:

+Support 

It shows he didnt role when stripped so he didnt resist getting stripped. 

No one talked to us he just slayed the man.

Plus he says the rule about role to strip is on the Rules and i looked and it doesnt say anything about having to do that. Plus how are you going to get pills out of your pockets when 3 people are pointing guns at you. If that is the case when someone says fear rp you shouldnt listen because you want to die in the battle. 

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:53 PM, Weareinfected said:

+ Support 

This is more of a standpoint if we were not friends and I read this as just a regular staff member.

Jeffe I like you a lot and your a pretty chill guy, but that’s what gets to you. Being chill, to chill. You don’t really comprehend when and when you shouldn’t be using commands on people. Recently you have been really slacking when it comes to using your staffing abilities appropriately, I get that your a super admin and that you have the ability to do almost anything you want, but when you reach the rank super admin it doesn’t in any way say that your allowed to spawn in sweps or use commands and just walk around killing people. You kill me with the 682 Swep a lot and that breaks event team guidelines, and you also spawn in guns and just shoot people randomly for literally no reason. You shouldn’t just walk around and abuse your powers for your amusement because it ruins everyone else’s fun. 

You should have definitely talked with them and cleared out your reason for slaying him, you also calling someone salty in a staff report on you doesn’t look professional in the slightest.

Aight I don't approve of this

On 7/25/2019 at 7:53 PM, Weareinfected said:

+ Support 

This is more of a standpoint if we were not friends and I read this as just a regular staff member.

Jeffe I like you a lot and your a pretty chill guy, but that’s what gets to you. Being chill, to chill. You don’t really comprehend when and when you shouldn’t be using commands on people. Recently you have been really slacking when it comes to using your staffing abilities appropriately, I get that your a super admin and that you have the ability to do almost anything you want, but when you reach the rank super admin it doesn’t in any way say that your allowed to spawn in sweps or use commands and just walk around killing people. You kill me with the 682 Swep a lot and that breaks event team guidelines, and you also spawn in guns and just shoot people randomly for literally no reason. You shouldn’t just walk around and abuse your powers for your amusement because it ruins everyone else’s fun. 

You should have definitely talked with them and cleared out your reason for slaying him, you also calling someone salty in a staff report on you doesn’t look professional in the slightest.

- Support 

He simply used a cyanide pill it's in right mind of roleplay

Edit because of a "backseat fourm diplomat"

Edited by Yobo

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

3 minutes ago, Trae said:

may there be a reason behind the - support?

May you not attempt to be a forum diplomat.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 7/25/2019 at 7:53 PM, Weareinfected said:

+ Support 

You should have definitely talked with them and cleared out your reason for slaying him, you also calling someone salty in a staff report on you doesn’t look professional in the slightest

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

The community meeting has shed more light into this situation. The roll for stripping rule was brought up and was debunked in the meeting. What was said "You do not need to roll due to the person's hands being bound as they could not combat the roll. The only way they can combat a strip would be to not be cuffed/arrested." In this case, the captive was cuffed then stripped as viewed in the screenshots. I'm changing my support to a +Support.
Side note most people have not heard of this rule and have said that it came from Jeffe. That could be true but I am unsure if Jeffe made the rule. 

Edited by Catsro

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 7/26/2019 at 10:24 PM, Ron Swanson said:

-Support

This whole report is unnecessary in my eyes. Also according to Jeffe you stripped him BEFORE cuffing. And were shooting them while saying fearRP. This could have been dealt with in game perfectly with you talking to Jeffe instead of taking it to the forums.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 7/25/2019 at 4:14 PM, Jeffe said:

EDIT: Also, looking at my recording you guys stripped him BEFORE you even attempted to cuff him, you were also shooting him and screaming FearRP at the same time when he had an M4 out

If Jeffe has a recording does he mind showing the recording as this could lighten things up. Things we aren't sure about are were they shooting while yelling Fear RP? Then did they strip before cuffing him? Did Jeffe talk to them before the slay?

So far we have no conclusive evidence other than the screenshots.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 7/26/2019 at 9:45 AM, Chief_ said:

Ok, My response after reading this thoroughly.

+/-Support

+He didn't resist a roll

+Jeffe should've informed you that he was going to slay him due to "Insert reason/sentence here"

-Maybe the MTF didn't know he could resist a roll (Could've informed him)

-A video would be nice due to the fact that if what jeffe is saying is true.  (Jeffe if you could supply it would add more to -support)

Then, I have to more - Support this due to the fact that if someone is shooting at the person your trying to Capture, FEARP Is negated due to him knowing he is going to die so he tries to fight back. It doesn't matter if you have 3+ people with guns on him. You can't yell FearRP at someone if they are getting shot at. That is why you guys want to not shoot them and get 3+ people on him. If he continues to shoot that's FailRP. Also, that's why you want to sneak up on someone and capture them.

Extra: Infected, jeffe doesn't need to follow the ET guidelines due to the fact that even though he is on the roster for it, doesn't mean he is ET. As Rang wasn't ET but he got ET Supervisor. ET Supervisor is for SA+. No non-SA can get it. But, if people ask him to stop then he should stop and not continue it. Like I am fine with him doing it to me as long as I can fight back(Him not godmoding) And that when I ask for him to stop he does.

And this is true. If we didn't have rules then SCP-RP would be in 24/7 chaos. Either 24/7 Full lockdowns, roll abusement, SCP's self breaching 24/7. We have rules for a reason. Also, Rang. If you go mass RDMING does that mean I can kill you? ?

The punishment I suggest: Possible strike(Last resort) Then a talking to about not slaying without talking to the people in the situation so he would know.

/ Security Captain Monroe / Retired SCP-RP Senior Moderator Monroe /

Hey! It's your local SCP nerd. Used to write a few articles and do meme writings every once in a while. Message me if you want server, grammar, writing, or interpreting help! Also more than open to becoming friends with the community! [ color=Name/Hex]You're Welcome[/color]

On 7/26/2019 at 12:53 AM, Weareinfected said:

+ Support 

• th3 locked this topic