Staff Report

Orange 🍊

Your In-game: Orange

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121830468

The admin's name in-game: Jeffe

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:0:59895011

What did the admin do: Kill our hostage using the slay command without speaking to us at all, as we didn't "roll" when we stripped him and his later use of cyanide.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):
There are multiple chat logs to show that no one rolled to resist the strip.

https://gyazo.com/387f7d6846ae58732279a87bc4b1d941
https://gyazo.com/260dc750536096d5cb7f04b0f9cf25d9
https://gyazo.com/7eb43940e24dc9bf21b29b3610fce966
https://gyazo.com/ab8ed36cf5faa45d2cfbe1c9756b835e
https://gyazo.com/ce1d6d92dec0db7771eafc11fe88ce5d

What do you believe should happen to the admin:  Made to reread the MOTD, and a talking to.

Any extra information:
We fear rp Nu7 PVT Star at Gate A strip him, no one rolls including the person we stripped, so we can say that he did not resist the strip. Later he tries to take cyanide and rolled a 98, we shrug it off as he was stripped of cyanide and continue our day. Then that's when jeffe slays him and goes to me saying you failed to strip him when we cuffed him. This rule is not stated anywhere and it is only jeffe that says this is a rule. It would have been best if he had brought us to a sit and explained where and why he says this is a rule before slaying Nu7 PVT Star.

+Support 

It shows he didnt role when stripped so he didnt resist getting stripped. 

No one talked to us he just slayed the man.

Plus he says the rule about role to strip is on the Rules and i looked and it doesnt say anything about having to do that. Plus how are you going to get pills out of your pockets when 3 people are pointing guns at you. If that is the case when someone says fear rp you shouldnt listen because you want to die in the battle. 

Edited by BlackJesus6996

30 minutes ago, BlackJesus6996 said:

+Support 

Plus he says the rule about role to strip is on the Rules and i looked and it doesnt say anything about having to do that. Plus how are you going to get pills out of your pockets when 3 people are pointing guns at you. If that is the case when someone says fear rp you shouldnt listen because you want to die in the battle. 

1 hour ago, BlackJesus6996 said:

+Support 

-OG Minge

1 hour ago, BlackJesus6996 said:

+Support 

Im gonna wait to hear his side (because there are always 2 sides to the story regardless of how much prrof is there)

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

In my defense, the MOTD says that both parties must roll https://gyazo.com/ad7d5c09a0d8d37f8ec948cabd975018, this is why I said what I did. Also, if you think of it from a logical standpoint, someone's cyanide pill would not be somewhere obvious, instead (in my eyes) the purpose of the roll is to determine if the kidnappers actually FIND the pill to be able to take it away. Also, you said for me to reread the MOTD but the closest thing the MOTD has to stripping rules is the Roll Guidelines section. https://gyazo.com/1fe38b9e95a24613453274a2c88667ec https://gyazo.com/80ee951109fb83e5ab59e39b1efdd644, which mentions nothing for OR against if you have to roll for it, all it says is you cannot use cyanide if utilities are stripped but does not specify the proper way to remove utilities. Also the way people strip is kinda BS, you run up and immediately take EVERYTHING, like you take their armor and their clothing, tbh this is going to the point of you just getting salty over something you could of simply talked to me ingame about it, and if you would have talked about it ingame I probably would have sent him back after you had talked to me.

EDIT: Also, looking at my recording you guys stripped him BEFORE you even attempted to cuff him, you were also shooting him and screaming FearRP at the same time when he had an M4 out

Edited by Jeffe

14 minutes ago, Jeffe said:

tbh this is going to the point of you just getting salty over something you could of simply talked to me ingame about it, and if you would have talked about it ingame I probably would have sent him back after you had talked to me.

The problem was that you never spoke to us in game, you just straight up slayed him and went to me and boasted that how we didn't roll when we stripped him, where you should have brought us and listened to both sides like some of the other respondents from this staff report.

-SUPPORT

Reasons above ^^^

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+ Support 

This is more of a standpoint if we were not friends and I read this as just a regular staff member.

Jeffe I like you a lot and your a pretty chill guy, but that’s what gets to you. Being chill, to chill. You don’t really comprehend when and when you shouldn’t be using commands on people. Recently you have been really slacking when it comes to using your staffing abilities appropriately, I get that your a super admin and that you have the ability to do almost anything you want, but when you reach the rank super admin it doesn’t in any way say that your allowed to spawn in sweps or use commands and just walk around killing people. You kill me with the 682 Swep a lot and that breaks event team guidelines, and you also spawn in guns and just shoot people randomly for literally no reason. You shouldn’t just walk around and abuse your powers for your amusement because it ruins everyone else’s fun. 

You should have definitely talked with them and cleared out your reason for slaying him, you also calling someone salty in a staff report on you doesn’t look professional in the slightest.

Edited by Weareinfected

18 minutes ago, Weareinfected said:

+ Support 

This is more of a standpoint if we were not friends and I read this as just a regular staff member.

Jeffe I like you a lot and your a pretty chill guy, but that’s what gets to you. Being chill, to chill. You don’t really comprehend when and when you shouldn’t be using commands on people. Recently you have been really slacking when it comes to using your staffing abilities appropriately, I get that your a super admin and that you have the ability to do almost anything you want, but when you reach the rank super admin it doesn’t in any way say that your allowed to spawn in sweps or use commands and just walk around killing people. You kill me with the 682 Swep a lot and that breaks event team guidelines, and you also spawn in guns and just shoot people randomly for literally no reason. You shouldn’t just walk around and abuse your powers for your amusement because it ruins everyone else’s fun. 

You should have definitely talked with them and cleared out your reason for slaying him, you also calling someone salty in a staff report on you doesn’t look professional in the slightest.

This might be a SCP-RP Server but it's still A Game.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 7/26/2019 at 12:12 PM, Bor said:

This might be a SCP-RP Server but it's still A Game.

Does that mean i can start mass RDMing people? 

Rules are in place for a reason 

+/- support

+Should have held a proper sit 

-Did tell you why he was slayed even if he did "boast" about it 

-Cant Strip someone who isnt cuffed 

Edited by Rangiatea

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

5 hours ago, Weareinfected said:

+ Support 

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

Ok, My response after reading this thoroughly.

+/-Support

+He didn't resist a roll

+Jeffe should've informed you that he was going to slay him due to "Insert reason/sentence here"

-Maybe the MTF didn't know he could resist a roll (Could've informed him)

-A video would be nice due to the fact that if what jeffe is saying is true.  (Jeffe if you could supply it would add more to -support)

Advanced issues found

17 hours ago, Jeffe said:

EDIT: Also, looking at my recording you guys stripped him BEFORE you even attempted to cuff him, you were also shooting him and screaming FearRP at the same time when he had an M4 out

Then, I have to more - Support this due to the fact that if someone is shooting at the person your trying to Capture, FEARP Is negated due to him knowing he is going to die so he tries to fight back. It doesn't matter if you have 3+ people with guns on him. You can't yell FearRP at someone if they are getting shot at. That is why you guys want to not shoot them and get 3+ people on him. If he continues to shoot that's FailRP. Also, that's why you want to sneak up on someone and capture them.

Extra: Infected, jeffe doesn't need to follow the ET guidelines due to the fact that even though he is on the roster for it, doesn't mean he is ET. As Rang wasn't ET but he got ET Supervisor. ET Supervisor is for SA+. No non-SA can get it. But, if people ask him to stop then he should stop and not continue it. Like I am fine with him doing it to me as long as I can fight back(Him not godmoding) And that when I ask for him to stop he does.

11 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

Does that mean i can start mass RDMing people? 

Rules are in place for a reason 

And this is true. If we didn't have rules then SCP-RP would be in 24/7 chaos. Either 24/7 Full lockdowns, roll abusement, SCP's self breaching 24/7. We have rules for a reason. Also, Rang. If you go mass RDMING does that mean I can kill you? ?

The punishment I suggest: Possible strike(Last resort) Then a talking to about not slaying without talking to the people in the situation so he would know.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

3 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Ok, My response after reading this thoroughly.

+/-Support

+He didn't resist a roll

+Jeffe should've informed you that he was going to slay him due to "Insert reason/sentence here"

-Maybe the MTF didn't know he could resist a roll (Could've informed him)

-A video would be nice due to the fact that if what jeffe is saying is true.  (Jeffe if you could supply it would add more to -support)

Then, I have to more - Support this due to the fact that if someone is shooting at the person your trying to Capture, FEARP Is negated due to him knowing he is going to die so he tries to fight back. It doesn't matter if you have 3+ people with guns on him. You can't yell FearRP at someone if they are getting shot at. That is why you guys want to not shoot them and get 3+ people on him. If he continues to shoot that's FailRP. Also, that's why you want to sneak up on someone and capture them.

Extra: Infected, jeffe doesn't need to follow the ET guidelines due to the fact that even though he is on the roster for it, doesn't mean he is ET. As Rang wasn't ET but he got ET Supervisor. ET Supervisor is for SA+. No non-SA can get it. But, if people ask him to stop then he should stop and not continue it. Like I am fine with him doing it to me as long as I can fight back(Him not godmoding) And that when I ask for him to stop he does.

And this is true. If we didn't have rules then SCP-RP would be in 24/7 chaos. Either 24/7 Full lockdowns, roll abusement, SCP's self breaching 24/7. We have rules for a reason. Also, Rang. If you go mass RDMING does that mean I can kill you? ?

The punishment I suggest: Possible strike(Last resort) Then a talking to about not slaying without talking to the people in the situation so he would know.

But also -support on top of this due to the fact that MTF should know that they need to roll. It's fine to make that mistake (or accidentally forget it).

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

- Support Jeffe is a very good staff member and always deals thing with professionalism. He is also Very knowledgeable on all the Rules. I feel like this is more a personal argument that should be kept between Organe and Jeffe. As a member of this community I know that I am not perfect but I also no that Jeffe would Never purposely Break a rule. This also Seems like No one cares about everything Jeffe has done to help the Server and From what I see It seems like people just want to see Jeffe go down as that is not right. also A SuperAdmin no Mores than a Trial Mod and has more experience than him also. I trust Jeffe and his Decision.

Edited by Nickly

• Manager

-Support

Don't see how this report is Valid

He took a cyinide pill and Jeffe slayed him for RP affect.

Second of all you did not roll so that strip does not count.

Give us proof that you rolled and I'll change my -Support

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 7/24/2019 at 7:49 PM, Official Orange said:

Then that's when jeffe slays him and goes to me saying you failed to strip him when we cuffed him

On 7/25/2019 at 2:35 PM, Official Orange said:

The problem was that you never spoke to us in game,

On 7/24/2019 at 10:49 PM, Official Orange said:

Then that's when jeffe slays him and goes to me saying you failed to strip him when we cuffed him

On 7/25/2019 at 5:35 PM, Official Orange said:

The problem was that you never spoke to us in game, you just straight up slayed him and went to me and boasted that how we didn't roll when we stripped him, where you should have brought us and listened to both sides like some of the other respondents from this staff report.

Before the post above gets misleading

-Support

This whole report is unnecessary in my eyes. Also according to Jeffe you stripped him BEFORE cuffing. And were shooting them while saying fearRP. This could have been dealt with in game perfectly with you talking to Jeffe instead of taking it to the forums.

On 7/25/2019 at 7:53 PM, Weareinfected said:

+ Support 

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

• th3 locked this topic