The Stun Gun Ammo - Denied

Pundog S.C.A

Dear, Admins or creators of the Gaming light PD Server

Me and a lot of officers have been having this problem and issue and we would like it fixed and it is the Stun Charge ammo Problem.

What you want to see? - I want to see the stun gun ammo drops more than one stun charge at a time.

Why should we add it? - So other officers like me don't have to waste time spawning in charges and other officers won't complain about it all the time.

What are the advantages of having this? - being able to spawn one crate of ammo then easily go on patrol.

Who is it mainly for? - All the Police branches and the officers in them.

Links to any content -  N/A

- Pundog

13 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Theres a permanent ammo package you can purchase for 7 dollars, actually really worth it, gives 60 of each ammo 

And if you die it gives you an extra 60 so it is very worth it  but I understand not all people can buy that so it would be nice for them 

+support 

Edited by Jesse

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017