2 False Warnings

иглобрюх☭

(btw this was like a month ago) Rektify at the time when this happened was a trail mod. I was a new player only playing a day or two on the server. no warns or anything. I bought silver and played 682 not realizing that he can kill godmoding players AKA admins. Rektify, when I killed him on duty, brought me to a sit saying I'm not allowed to do that and warned me one the spot. I didn't realize this till I looked at my warns. he didnt verbal warn me he just warned me. (warn 2) I thought in my head wow what a rude guy and in OOC when my friends also thought he was a bad guy said mean things and I thought ill call him a poopoo head. not kidding btw. so it would not be too mean like what the others were saying but to get my point across that it was not great what he did. and all of a sudden WHAM warned for staff diss. not in a sit, not my buddies saying way worse things than me. he warned me for calling him a poopoo head. and he didn't bring to a sit for it either and in my research, you can warn me as a trail mod without bringing me to a sit. listen, I'm not mad at him I would just like these warns removed and I also don't think he should be punished (but that's just my opinion you guys can do whatever) I just would like these removed, please.

-Support

There is a magical thing we have on our forums. This is something so majestic we consider it a necessity if you want to have any hope at appealing a ban or a warn. This is by far the most important resource at your disposal if you want any hope at appealing your warnings. This resource makes walls of text look so much more beautiful, so much more readable, and out of the territory of instantaneous denial. This magical resource is called: The Appeal Format. Use it.

Edited by Knuckles

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!