Raiding rule (read it all before judging) - Denied

TheJackForce

What you want to see? - I want to see that MTF cannot camp gate A when CI says “(CI) flag up or (CI) RTB) due to this is unfair on CI and d class due to we get killed by a Commander class in two seconds due to they read the advert (should be classed as meta gaming) and hid at Gate A and call us out then our team gets killed, also I suggest NU 7 can’t be at Gate A and wait for CI or allow CI to open Gate B or have vents we can get into that we can use to get in. 

This can also be solved by increasing the damage of CI guns and Hp they can to be equal to MTF (let us have explosive)

Why should we add it? - makes it more enjoyable and allows Rp to happen, also MTF is Op to CI so it would make thing balanced 

What are the advantages of having this? - more Rp

more Situations 

less meta gaming 

more activity on CI

Who is it mainly for? - CI and D Class

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by jackrhyssull

-Support

16 minutes ago, jackrhyssull said:

Why should we add it? - makes it more enjoyable and allows Rp to happen, also MTF is Op to CI so it would make thing balanced 

I have one thing to say to that:

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

2 hours ago, Knuckles said:

-Support

So you happily admit to meta gaming by reading our comms when u haven’t stole them so it would be ok i we do the same and read all of the comms inside as well seems fair

1 hour ago, SuselMaks said:

-support

Knuckles nailed it

So your admit to meta gaming by reading our comms so we can do the same to u then 

Edited by jackrhyssull

4 hours ago, Knuckles said:

-Support

I'm gonna have to say the same with this. -Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro