report against Spire

LynxAfricaMyDudes

Your In-game: Cosby at the time was SCP 096 The Shy Guy

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:239787984

The admin's name in-game: Spire

The admin's steam name (If you know it): don't know

What did the admin do: I was playing as scp 096 spire was trying to bag me from the front, he got me at one stage and rolled and got a lower number than me as the motd states I can kill him if he rolls lower so I did. Spire then proceeded to threaten to warn me and later came back trying to bag me from the front again.. this time he abused his phys gun grabbing me so I couldn't walk he then cuffed me and said he is going to warn me. he has to bag me from behind but the entire time was bagging me from the front threatening to warn me if I didn't let him.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED) not sure if the clip has uploaded properly but my voice sadly cant be heard with the clip but the person im speaking to is explaining he saw spire try bag me from the front and use his phys gun to stop me from moving. 

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I believe due to threatening to warn me and abusing his phys gun perms his admin role should be demoted if possible if not he should be warned for abusing his phys gun. 

Edited by LynxAfricaMyDudes
uploading clip as its too big picture wise to save changes

-Support

Not enough evidence, i will consider changing this if i see more evidence. Other than that, i will not change my -support.

PS: We don't use witnesses. You need solid proof. Not just a clip of a guy saying yeah he did it.

Also, a demotion is not necessary. Maybe a strike if this was true. But a DEMOTION!?! No. Not necessary at all!

-OG Minge

I did say i was going to warn you the first time but i reread the MOTD about that 

also when i DID cuff you the second time you were walking around how am i going to be behind you in chat range and type it out as you are moving? 

Overall it doesnt matter really what side you get bagged from you still need to roll

I did use my phys gun though which i shouldnt have 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

13 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support

Not enough evidence, i will consider changing this if i see more evidence. Other than that, i will not change my -support.

PS: We don't use witnesses. You need solid proof. Not just a clip of a guy saying yeah he did it.

Also, a demotion is not necessary. Maybe a strike if this was true. But a DEMOTION!?! No. Not necessary at all!

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

Closed

There is no proof. Also a point of clarification, SuperAdmins can use their powers off duty however they cannot use their powers in a way that results in an rp advantage for them.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic