Another CC Suggestion - Accepted

Knuckles

What you want to see? -  Custom jobs are allowed to choose between a medkit and a lockpick. As %99.9 of doors on SCP-RP are not lockpickable I propose any SCP-RP CC that picks this option be given the base keycard cracker in its place. The additional charge that already exists can be for the pro version.

Why should we add it? - A lockpick is the definition of useless on SCP-RP. Unless one of the doors on the surface or in medbay magically got locked somehow they have pretty much no use. Our version of a lockpick is the keypad cracker. That is how we breach locked doors and how we progress forward without having door access.

What are the advantages of having this? - This would allow custom classes a more reasonable loadout when initially having the job set up. The additional charge that already exists for a keypad cracker can be easily replaced with the pro keypad cracker. The default is a 30 second crack and the pro is 15 seconds. The pro version would certainly have an incentive to be bought.

Who is it mainly for? - Any SCP-RP custom job that would choose "lockpick" instead of medkit.

Links to any content - N/A, all relevant content is already on the server

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+ SUPPORT

- Lockpicks are completely useless on SCP RP
- Would create better incentive to buy pro keypad cracker
- Is something that should already have been implemented for SCP RP CC's since the doors that can be lock picked either lead you to somewhere completely useless or as an example the doors in CI bunker can be lock picked during a raid but that is the only scenario it can be useful

1 hour ago, LuckyDudeFive said:

+ SUPPORT

- Lockpicks are completely useless on SCP RP
- Would create better incentive to buy pro keypad cracker
- Is something that should already have been implemented for SCP RP CC's since the doors that can be lock picked either lead you to somewhere completely useless or as an example the doors in CI bunker can be lock picked during a raid but that is the only scenario it can be useful

-OG Minge