Suggestion regarding 457 - Denied

Gunther

What you want to see? -  457 must be under a certain amount of health before it can be doused with a Fire Extinguisher.

Why should we add it? 457 is a Platinum-only SCP, and the fact he can be recontained in as low as 10 seconds after breaching is horribly unfair, and makes it not worth buying Platinum, or even being the SCP. In lore, he starts as a tiny flame, morphing and evolving into bigger flames, so for him to be walking around in his true form and to be doused incredibly easy doesn't make sense.
Edit: I did not say shoot him up, however, what I am saying is in real life, a raging fire would not be doused by one fire extinguisher, of course this is Gmod, and he has to be the same size as everyone else, so imagine for RP reasons, if he is at 10000% or 7500%, it would not be possible to douse him yet.

What are the advantages of having this? People will want to be on 457 more, and it will be worth using. 

Who is it mainly for? - 457

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

457 is useless right now. Mainly because no one ever gets on it. Maybe this would help people get on em' ?

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

3 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

457 is useless right now. Mainly because no one ever gets on it. Maybe this would help people get on em' ?

It is pretty hard to get a test on him in research.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

-Support

This is one where I have to bring lore into account. 457 is literally a living fire. Said firing having to be shot up in order to be doused makes no sense. 457 can grow with more fuel, but that's a suggestion for a different thread

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

13 hours ago, Knuckles said:

-Support

This is one where I have to bring lore into account. 457 is literally a living fire. Said firing having to be shot up in order to be doused makes no sense. 457 can grow with more fuel, but that's a suggestion for a different thread

22 hours ago, Knuckles said:

-Support

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 7/23/2019 at 5:39 AM, Knuckles said:

-Support

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

On 7/22/2019 at 7:25 PM, Gunther said:

Edit: I did not say shoot him up, however, what I am saying is in real life, a raging fire would not be doused by one fire extinguisher, of course this is Gmod, and he has to be the same size as everyone else, so imagine for RP reasons, if he is at 10000% or 7500%, it would not be possible to douse him yet.

Even with this edit where would he get the additional fuel to grow into a raging fire? HP be damned if we don't have an explanation for how he suddenly grew into a raging blaze after escaping from two rooms designed with fire suppression into areas full of stone walls and metal doors

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

1 hour ago, Knuckles said:

Even with this edit where would he get the additional fuel to grow into a raging fire? HP be damned if we don't have an explanation for how he suddenly grew into a raging blaze after escaping from two rooms designed with fire suppression into areas full of stone walls and metal doors

Well with this logic he should be the size of 1048.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif