Report on Mod HuntDenied

Trumpo

On 7/23/2019 at 8:40 AM, [GL] Kanny said:

+Support, No offence to any staff that were involved but it seems like You guys have something against this guy

--Raid Cool Down--

As a senior moderator (Speaking from current rank and experience as a old SA) I look at the rules atleast twice a week or more if there was a major change to the rules, This is my job as a staff member to know the rules almost off by heart, To see another Senior Moderator breaking a simple rule such as a raid cool down is unacceptable. I might be more forgiving if the member of staff was a lower rank or a newer player on the server but Hunt has been playing the community longer than i have and has currently been Senior Moderator longer than i have (Not including back when i got Senior Moderator in September last year) As a senior moderator it is your job to look over not only players but the lower ranks to assist them when needed and to help them with a rules, Senior Moderator is half way though the Staff team (Not including JMT+) Meaning they should acting as if they were admins as to achieve the rank it requires maturity and professionalism, As i said when i said +Support to this report, It seems like not only Hunt but the other players who were there at that situation were targeting him quite a bit.

About the explosion, If you think about it for a second why would there be an explosion??? Let me tell you, A money printer exploded but just before the situation went down we see in his console he is cooling his money printers, By the size of his base I'm guessing he would have had to limit the amount of printers he put into the base so if he only had 2-3 printers and ARU raided him and he had this many printer Where Did The Explosion Come From In reports I am meant to be completely honest and say my opinion on subjects but try back it up with proof, Firstly if @Its_brennn was taking screenshots constantly I would think that at least one may have a screen shot with his printers in, If not we could take his console from the day (Pretty easy just go though the garrys mod directory) and check how many printers he bought, By looking at his console it looks as if he only had 1 (Even at the time of the raid) If his console or our logs prove this then this would mean there was no explosion.

About the warn he gave himself, The warning was for "Violation of priority rules". This furthers my point of hunt not knowing the rules. If hunt was to receive a warning for his actions it would be "Failing to wait correct Cool Down - Important Timers" or something similar, Priority rules are something completely different, The priority rules are put in place for criminals (And PD) to read and understand what is considered cop baiting / FailRP,  for example (This was taken directly from MOTD) "Criminals must have a VALID reason to run from Police" This is nothing like this situation as Hunt was the PD and/or raiding.

--The Other Staff Members--
In my opinion the other staff member and the other player are in the wrong here as well, If we are too punish Hunt these too need to be spoken to, Firstly Ryan. If Brenns story checks out then a FBI came to his house and did a check up on him (Something the Real FBI would never do as this would be passed off to a PD Officer) The FBI then heard an explosion? So he brought the PD/SRT/ARU to come and raid the base but after this all happened Ryan and Hunt raided the base. Now Brenn said "He sees he’s in the wrong so he doesn’t even blow up anything" but is this the case, Hunt was seen on duty watching him as he spawned in all his Printer etc (Ill talk more about this later) When Hunt and the other raided the base as Police they left items there and didn't explode them, In nearly 3 years of playing the server I have always been told to blow up all the illegal items now after reading the report for the 10th time I could see a reason for this, Hunt and Ryan Raided the base after leaving items from their police raid. This means they intentionally left items there so they could come back and actually cash out his money printers.

Cameron, I dont actually think he had much to do with it apart from reporting the explosion, Im not sure if he faked his report to give them a valid reason to go and raid the base but he did do a well fare check as FBI (Like i said the real FBI would never do such a thing)

--Hunt Switching Off Duty To Camp Your Base--

When I was a Super Admin on animerp we had a issue with a few trial moderators cloaking and collecting money from printers, It got so bad i actually banned two staff when i caught them in the act (It was only a couple of hours) I feel that this situation is Similar to the one we saw on AnimeRP, Hunt was doing the community a favour and getting on staff, He then spotted a player who spawned in quite the collection after he saw this and noticed there wasn't alot of bases around he contacted people to "Check up" on this guy, What would have happened if the guy was AFK, Would the Police just raided him? I am not trying to say This is what Hunt did, Im saying this is what it seems like to me, When I'm on duty i stay on duty until another staff member tells me to get off or i need to go, If the PD was doing a raid and we were over ratio i might have jumped off staff and assisted but in this scenario it seems like hunt got off duty after seeing a nice juicy base to raid. Once again im not saying at all that is what happened, Reports are a place for Opinions and this is all my opinion

--Conclusion--

In conclusion I believe the Player Ryan should receive a warning (If he also broke raiding cool down) Cameron (If it was him doing a wellfare check) should receive a talking to about his so called Wellfare check and Hunt (The main offender) should at most receive a staff strike for not knowing the bloody rules. May I just once again say I have nothing against anyone i have mentioned in this report I currently get alot with all of the players but it just seems to me like a little bit of targeting was going on here

@Its_brennn @Jesse Jesse it would be nice if you replied to my comment above it took me about 30 minutes to write (its over 1,000 words)

On 7/24/2019 at 7:07 AM, Yobo said:

They have already warned themselves for their wrongdoing as this rule slipped there mind

Stop instigating conflict for unnecessary events. 

-Support 

That bald Aussie Guy

+support

(I don’t know if a user is aloud to comment in these but I have stuff to say about hunt) I would say hunt should get demoted he has 100% minged, failrped etc... I would honestly say he needs to chill out on the abusive stuff he does and I think giving him a demotion would put him back into his place as a staff member and as well as being a good one.

William RockCity,