Report on Mod HuntDenied

Trumpo

Your in game name: Brennn

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:68798390

The player's in game name: ARU SM HUNT ( senior mod)

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:431015836

What did the player do: Hunt before I even made my base was a admin on duty. He was helping and he even approved my base and said everything is legal like building wise. I always double check because I don’t want to break server rules. Ok great my base is ready to RP in. I buy printers, bitcoin, and weed. Hunt was admin on duty and saw me buy these things. He switches to ARU and starts just camping at my house. Him and a FBI agent perform a wellness check on me. “ Someone called 911 saying you haven’t came out of your house in a long time.” I RP this situation and even laugh about it. 10 minutes later he comes back with the whole police force saying I heard a explosion. I come out of the house they search me for weapons. I have no guns. They detain me and search my house for reason “ explosion” there was no explosion that came from my house as I was in it the whole time. He then raids my house and finds my illegal printers and weed. He sees he’s in the wrong so he doesn’t even blow up anything. He then takes me to jail for printers and weed for 300 seconds. They could of heard a explosion from anywhere but he’s just been harassing me all day. Right after that situation he comes to my house as a thief and starts raiding me. I kill him. This moderator is just a minge and I’m sick of tired of being harassed on a server that I’m just trying to RP on. The other admin even told me he thought the reason was wack. He just seemed to scared to call out his higher up admin. Thank you for reading this. Please let me know what happens.

Evidence (required):pictures 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Demotion/ warning”s”

Any extra information: He just said hes gonna raid us again. He is building a army to raid my house now.

He just raided my base again and killed me.

HE BROKE RAID COOLDOWN TIME PROOF BELOW.

AC9F86BA-8FC5-48A7-9E04-710CEA0A08A6.jpeg

64561EFF-96C2-4B53-846B-571515D8D7F0.jpeg

0FA5E4B2-4B25-4B30-83FA-7209F705F4C2.jpeg

0EA87414-AC49-4F69-BAD7-4576917EE372.jpeg

5BC96C8B-4459-424D-8C5E-3BA5E12E76B2.jpeg

B2DE4CD2-2FDE-4119-86E3-C07C974FD716.jpeg

E794677D-A5BC-45CC-9B3B-2C5E8C97C813.jpeg

B965A377-60AF-4DDF-A122-96DFAF17DE6D.jpeg

DB54C567-1F56-4031-BED9-DE09CC33F4C5.jpeg

AE03AFC2-8BC7-49F6-A924-5A141B92E2CA.jpeg

1D0CEF81-99AB-4144-B63D-FD41B9A43BFC.jpeg

4B30EBBC-49C6-4A8E-9355-1BA640BC7D75.jpeg

1B3FCF0F-D59C-448A-9D84-79698D0376D5.jpeg

Edited by Its_brennn

trumpo_signature.png

https://gyazo.com/1ccbe89847471bcbbc5eb3669d739ae1
https://gyazo.com/c2cc3d0d4aaa6eb1c4754207748173e1

Screenshots showing he broke the same base raid cooldown also. 

Thanks to Senior Moderator| Nucleus Kong for checking the logs for me. He waited 22 minutes according to Senior Moderator| Nucleus Kong not 45!

To add on to my REPORT there was no explosion. Hunt made that all up. Atleast not from my house.

Edited by Its_brennn

trumpo_signature.png

Raid cool down is 5 mins it says in the motd we raided you because we were bird and there is no one else to raid <- Criminal

when me Ryan and Cameron were in gig we herd an explosion which is cause for raid you called multiple sits such eveytime staff said we were ok

and I only came to your base when you called dit’s and when fbi and the snr said they were doing something there so I went to talk to him I wasn’t doing the “welfare” thing and I have multiple other people who will say that they also herd an explosion and the pictures just shot us advertising raid which was almost 15 mins apart when in the motd it says the cool down it does say 5 mins I didn’t see that part so I accept a warm for breaking the priority thing I was only looking at the raiding part. ( I got warned for breaking the priority raiding thing)

30 minutes ago, Its_brennn said:

!

To add on to my REPORT there was no explosion. Hunt made that all up. Atleast not from my house.

There were multiple other officers in scene who agree there was

Edited by Jesse

+/- Support

From looking at this in my opinion and from what hunt said above "Raid cool down is 5 mins" that is for a different base each time. Hunt seems to ahve failed to read the MOTD thoroughly and missed the part where is says 45 minutes/same base and so has broken a server rule. After looking through this thoroughly I have found a few screenshots difficult to read but still valid and a few that are irrelevant such as ones of whom you are speaking to however they do help to show some part of the story.

If I was in the situation where there was a local explosion I would look into it further and scout out the area for any local bases that it could have came from and identify the source but there could have been a crashed vehicle nearby. 

Furthemore, Hunt (the player being reported here) has warned them-self for Breaking this rule as shown here https://gyazo.com/c268c30971e2f8febd8f1e78806e1997

This member has realised this mistake and I only think they need to re-read the MOTD just to check they know it and I don't think any further punishment should now be issued.

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

48 minutes ago, Nucleus said:

+/- Support

From looking at this in my opinion and from what hunt said above "Raid cool down is 5 mins" that is for a different base each time. Hunt seems to ahve failed to read the MOTD thoroughly and missed the part where is says 45 minutes/same base and so has broken a server rule. After looking through this thoroughly I have found a few screenshots difficult to read but still valid and a few that are irrelevant such as ones of whom you are speaking to however they do help to show some part of the story.

If I was in the situation where there was a local explosion I would look into it further and scout out the area for any local bases that it could have came from and identify the source but there could have been a crashed vehicle nearby. 

Furthemore, Hunt (the player being reported here) has warned them-self for Breaking this rule as shown here https://gyazo.com/c268c30971e2f8febd8f1e78806e1997

This member has realised this mistake and I only think they need to re-read the MOTD just to check they know it and I don't think any further punishment should now be issued.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

+/- Support

+/- Support

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

+/- Support

Also, if you've been helping with a base as staff, you shouldn't mess with it at all on either Gov or Crim, unless a call is made for there.  JMO.

+Support, No offence to any staff that were involved but it seems like You guys have something against this guy

--Raid Cool Down--

As a senior moderator (Speaking from current rank and experience as a old SA) I look at the rules atleast twice a week or more if there was a major change to the rules, This is my job as a staff member to know the rules almost off by heart, To see another Senior Moderator breaking a simple rule such as a raid cool down is unacceptable. I might be more forgiving if the member of staff was a lower rank or a newer player on the server but Hunt has been playing the community longer than i have and has currently been Senior Moderator longer than i have (Not including back when i got Senior Moderator in September last year) As a senior moderator it is your job to look over not only players but the lower ranks to assist them when needed and to help them with a rules, Senior Moderator is half way though the Staff team (Not including JMT+) Meaning they should acting as if they were admins as to achieve the rank it requires maturity and professionalism, As i said when i said +Support to this report, It seems like not only Hunt but the other players who were there at that situation were targeting him quite a bit.

About the explosion, If you think about it for a second why would there be an explosion??? Let me tell you, A money printer exploded but just before the situation went down we see in his console he is cooling his money printers, By the size of his base I'm guessing he would have had to limit the amount of printers he put into the base so if he only had 2-3 printers and ARU raided him and he had this many printer Where Did The Explosion Come From In reports I am meant to be completely honest and say my opinion on subjects but try back it up with proof, Firstly if @Its_brennn was taking screenshots constantly I would think that at least one may have a screen shot with his printers in, If not we could take his console from the day (Pretty easy just go though the garrys mod directory) and check how many printers he bought, By looking at his console it looks as if he only had 1 (Even at the time of the raid) If his console or our logs prove this then this would mean there was no explosion.

About the warn he gave himself, The warning was for "Violation of priority rules". This furthers my point of hunt not knowing the rules. If hunt was to receive a warning for his actions it would be "Failing to wait correct Cool Down - Important Timers" or something similar, Priority rules are something completely different, The priority rules are put in place for criminals (And PD) to read and understand what is considered cop baiting / FailRP,  for example (This was taken directly from MOTD) "Criminals must have a VALID reason to run from Police" This is nothing like this situation as Hunt was the PD and/or raiding.

22 hours ago, Nucleus said:

--The Other Staff Members--
In my opinion the other staff member and the other player are in the wrong here as well, If we are too punish Hunt these too need to be spoken to, Firstly Ryan. If Brenns story checks out then a FBI came to his house and did a check up on him (Something the Real FBI would never do as this would be passed off to a PD Officer) The FBI then heard an explosion? So he brought the PD/SRT/ARU to come and raid the base but after this all happened Ryan and Hunt raided the base. Now Brenn said "He sees he’s in the wrong so he doesn’t even blow up anything" but is this the case, Hunt was seen on duty watching him as he spawned in all his Printer etc (Ill talk more about this later) When Hunt and the other raided the base as Police they left items there and didn't explode them, In nearly 3 years of playing the server I have always been told to blow up all the illegal items now after reading the report for the 10th time I could see a reason for this, Hunt and Ryan Raided the base after leaving items from their police raid. This means they intentionally left items there so they could come back and actually cash out his money printers.

Cameron, I dont actually think he had much to do with it apart from reporting the explosion, Im not sure if he faked his report to give them a valid reason to go and raid the base but he did do a well fare check as FBI (Like i said the real FBI would never do such a thing)

--Hunt Switching Off Duty To Camp Your Base--

When I was a Super Admin on animerp we had a issue with a few trial moderators cloaking and collecting money from printers, It got so bad i actually banned two staff when i caught them in the act (It was only a couple of hours) I feel that this situation is Similar to the one we saw on AnimeRP, Hunt was doing the community a favour and getting on staff, He then spotted a player who spawned in quite the collection after he saw this and noticed there wasn't alot of bases around he contacted people to "Check up" on this guy, What would have happened if the guy was AFK, Would the Police just raided him? I am not trying to say This is what Hunt did, Im saying this is what it seems like to me, When I'm on duty i stay on duty until another staff member tells me to get off or i need to go, If the PD was doing a raid and we were over ratio i might have jumped off staff and assisted but in this scenario it seems like hunt got off duty after seeing a nice juicy base to raid. Once again im not saying at all that is what happened, Reports are a place for Opinions and this is all my opinion

--Conclusion--

In conclusion I believe the Player Ryan should receive a warning (If he also broke raiding cool down) Cameron (If it was him doing a wellfare check) should receive a talking to about his so called Wellfare check and Hunt (The main offender) should at most receive a staff strike for not knowing the bloody rules. May I just once again say I have nothing against anyone i have mentioned in this report I currently get alot with all of the players but it just seems to me like a little bit of targeting was going on here

@Its_brennn @Jesse Jesse it would be nice if you replied to my comment above it took me about 30 minutes to write (its over 1,000 words)

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

37 minutes ago, [GL] Kanny said:

+Support, No offence to any staff that were involved but it seems like You guys have something against this guy

--Raid Cool Down--

As a senior moderator (Speaking from current rank and experience as a old SA) I look at the rules atleast twice a week or more if there was a major change to the rules, This is my job as a staff member to know the rules almost off by heart, To see another Senior Moderator breaking a simple rule such as a raid cool down is unacceptable. I might be more forgiving if the member of staff was a lower rank or a newer player on the server but Hunt has been playing the community longer than i have and has currently been Senior Moderator longer than i have (Not including back when i got Senior Moderator in September last year) As a senior moderator it is your job to look over not only players but the lower ranks to assist them when needed and to help them with a rules, Senior Moderator is half way though the Staff team (Not including JMT+) Meaning they should acting as if they were admins as to achieve the rank it requires maturity and professionalism, As i said when i said +Support to this report, It seems like not only Hunt but the other players who were there at that situation were targeting him quite a bit.

About the explosion, If you think about it for a second why would there be an explosion??? Let me tell you, A money printer exploded but just before the situation went down we see in his console he is cooling his money printers, By the size of his base I'm guessing he would have had to limit the amount of printers he put into the base so if he only had 2-3 printers and ARU raided him and he had this many printer Where Did The Explosion Come From In reports I am meant to be completely honest and say my opinion on subjects but try back it up with proof, Firstly if @Its_brennn was taking screenshots constantly I would think that at least one may have a screen shot with his printers in, If not we could take his console from the day (Pretty easy just go though the garrys mod directory) and check how many printers he bought, By looking at his console it looks as if he only had 1 (Even at the time of the raid) If his console or our logs prove this then this would mean there was no explosion.

About the warn he gave himself, The warning was for "Violation of priority rules". This furthers my point of hunt not knowing the rules. If hunt was to receive a warning for his actions it would be "Failing to wait correct Cool Down - Important Timers" or something similar, Priority rules are something completely different, The priority rules are put in place for criminals (And PD) to read and understand what is considered cop baiting / FailRP,  for example (This was taken directly from MOTD) "Criminals must have a VALID reason to run from Police" This is nothing like this situation as Hunt was the PD and/or raiding.

In my opinion the other staff member and the other player are in the wrong here as well, If we are too punish Hunt these too need to be spoken to, Firstly Ryan. If Brenns story checks out then a FBI came to his house and did a check up on him (Something the Real FBI would never do as this would be passed off to a PD Officer) The FBI then heard an explosion? So he brought the PD/SRT/ARU to come and raid the base but after this all happened Ryan and Hunt raided the base. Now Brenn said "He sees he’s in the wrong so he doesn’t even blow up anything" but is this the case, Hunt was seen on duty watching him as he spawned in all his Printer etc (Ill talk more about this later) When Hunt and the other raided the base as Police they left items there and didn't explode them, In nearly 3 years of playing the server I have always been told to blow up all the illegal items now after reading the report for the 10th time I could see a reason for this, Hunt and Ryan Raided the base after leaving items from their police raid. This means they intentionally left items there so they could come back and actually cash out his money printers.

Cameron, I dont actually think he had much to do with it apart from reporting the explosion, Im not sure if he faked his report to give them a valid reason to go and raid the base but he did do a well fare check as FBI (Like i said the real FBI would never do such a thing)

When I was a Super Admin on animerp we had a issue with a few trial moderators cloaking and collecting money from printers, It got so bad i actually banned two staff when i caught them in the act (It was only a couple of hours) I feel that this situation is Similar to the one we saw on AnimeRP, Hunt was doing the community a favour and getting on staff, He then spotted a player who spawned in quite the collection after he saw this and noticed there wasn't alot of bases around he contacted people to "Check up" on this guy, What would have happened if the guy was AFK, Would the Police just raided him? I am not trying to say This is what Hunt did, Im saying this is what it seems like to me, When I'm on duty i stay on duty until another staff member tells me to get off or i need to go, If the PD was doing a raid and we were over ratio i might have jumped off staff and assisted but in this scenario it seems like hunt got off duty after seeing a nice juicy base to raid. Once again im not saying at all that is what happened, Reports are a place for Opinions and this is all my opinion

--Conclusion--

In conclusion I believe the Player Ryan should receive a warning (If he also broke raiding cool down) Cameron (If it was him doing a wellfare check) should receive a talking to about his so called Wellfare check and Hunt (The main offender) should at most receive a staff strike for not knowing the bloody rules. May I just once again say I have nothing against anyone i have mentioned in this report I currently get alot with all of the players but it just seems to me like a little bit of targeting was going on here

@Its_brennn @Jesse Jesse it would be nice if you replied to my comment above it took me about 30 minutes to write (its over 1,000 words)

I agree with this 100% 

(Didn't take me 1000 words)

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

45 minutes ago, [GL] Kanny said:

--Raid Cool Down--

--Conclusion--

Well said.... wanna write my English class essay?

Edited by Charlie

~Charlie

23 hours ago, Nucleus said:

+/- Support

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

4 hours ago, [GL] Kanny said:

--Raid Cool Down--

--Conclusion--

I didn’t even want to goto the base until Cameron called it over radio and as the only tax unit on I had to go I will accept a strike if that is framed nessasery it wasn’t just me who didn’t know this both pentagon (another s mod didn’t know about the rule) nor did Ryan so I accept what ever punishment fame thinks is appropriate.

Edited by Jesse

3 hours ago, [GL] Kanny said:

--Raid Cool Down--

--Conclusion--

Thanks [GL] Kanny for taking the time to write all of that. You have the story straight. I do not think @Ryanis guilty of anything as hunt was the one influencing him to help him raid.

On the other note, im not usually the one to come out with reports and I don't like being this guy. But this situation with @Jesse at 8am my time while im just trying to make some money and RP really made me upset. It was non stop harassment from @Jesse. As you can see from one of the screenshots he even admitted he was harassing me. I called staff for this and even the staff told him to leave me alone. But as soon as that staff leaves he goes right back to harassing me. I love this server to death as im addicted to it, I just hate seeing stuff like this happen. That's why I came on the forums for justice.

Thanks everyone, who is taking the time to review this.

- Trooper/SM/paramedic Bren

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

I didn’t even want to god the base until Cameron called it over radio and as the only tax unit on I had to go I will accept a strike if that is framed nessasery it wasn’t just me who didn’t know this both pentagon (another s mod didn’t know about the rule) nor did Ryan so I accept what ever punishment fame thinks is appro

trumpo_signature.png

Here is my side of the story: I got on GL and I load into teamspeak then join the Combined ops room because I'm getting on SRT and I see hunt is in there so I join the ts room and @Jesse tells me that were about to do a raid. So, I get on SRT then drive over to the meet spot with Hunt/Jesse and Cameron T. After I show up they tell me "we heard gunshots from Red Warehouse/Jesse outskirts so were gonna raid it" I go "Okay" I had no idea that they were being watched by Hunt/Jesse before hand then as were raiding they called a staff sit and I had no Idea about what happened before until the admin sit which I was let out of halfway through. and as for the Timer I didn't know it was 45 minutes for the same base I thought it was 15 minutes If I will get warned I accept it I didn't realize and it was my mistake

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

@thebigr So @Jesse said they heard "gunshots" ? Not an "EXPLOSION" 

As the warrant was for a explosion.

Not gunshots.

??

Also, I came out for a weapon check and they found that I had no weapons so how would these "gunshots" have came from me?

Edited by Its_brennn

trumpo_signature.png

On 7/22/2019 at 11:31 AM, Nucleus said:

+/- Support

They have already warned themselves for their wrongdoing as this rule slipped there mind

Stop instigating conflict for unnecessary events. 

-Support 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png