the 4 false warnings

striker

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198015612305/ warned by Koala: reason rdm   warned by steppy: reason: fail rp  so about a month ago i was banned for killing d class as scp 912 that were attacking me i got about 3 warnings i think from koala for that than i there was that time i fell in the elevator  and steppy did not let me explain at all just warned me off the bat than i got pissed off and got banned by steppy for argue i guess i talked to a admin about this and he said he would help me out with this  so was wondering if i could get those 4 warnings removed? 

On 7/22/2019 at 8:46 AM, striker said:

i only put out this forum cus an admin name director said he would appeal it so  

Every time you appeal you dont use the format so it will get denied. Use format

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

-Support

There is a magical thing we have on our forums. This is something so majestic we consider it a necessity if you want to have any hope at appealing a ban or a warn. This is by far the most important resource at your disposal if you want any hope at appealing your warnings. This resource makes walls of text look so much more beautiful, so much more readable, and out of the territory of instantaneous denial. This magical resource is called: The Appeal Format. Use it.

• Laughing 1

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

On 7/24/2019 at 4:05 PM, Knuckles said:

-Support

There is a magical thing we have on our forums. This is something so majestic we consider it a necessity if you want to have any hope at appealing a ban or a warn. This is by far the most important resource at your disposal if you want any hope at appealing your warnings. This resource makes walls of text look so much more beautiful, so much more readable, and out of the territory of instantaneous denial. This magical resource is called: The Appeal Format. Use it.

My eyes are now majestic 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

On 7/24/2019 at 6:05 PM, Knuckles said:

-Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro