Report on Calamity-Requested by a player.Denied

Jeff Junior

Your in game name Jeff Jr  doing it for someone else 

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:421604434

The player's in game name: Calamity 

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:441397904

What did the player do:  Broke Priority Rule.  Arguing in OOC.

Evidence (required):   unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Inked4000_screenshots_20190722001018_1_L

What do you believe should happen to the player: warning/up to smt what they want to do about it.  -.  he is not supposed to break rules/ argue about it in-game. he is an Admin so he needs to set some standards for lower staff and arguing in the chat is not a good way to show an example for the lower staff members . Also what the pic shows it show calamity breaking Priority rule. / arguing in ooc but this is only pics video is the best proof. 

Any extra information: I am doing this for him. as he wants me to do it. 

Note if the format is not right it is because steve the Head Admin said that he might move this into  the staff report section

Edited by Jeff Junior

There's no point of me being anonymous now as of they know who it was. 

Player openly admited to not wanting to roleplay on a roleplay server, in doing so this player broke priority rules and admited to it in public chat. 

I attempted to pull this player over in a Govement MCC (Rescue Truck) which I as Team Leader have full rights to use as a pull over vehicle. CERT can indeed do pull overs especially if said player rams SS off of the road. 

I chased after said person with lights and sirens on when they sped away from me. I then gave up on the chase because I couldn't call a staff sit as the person who was in the wrong was much higher than the active staff online. 

After the event they then ask in chat if they were getting pulled over. The screenshots supplied show the story in it's full glory as this player admits to not wanting to roleplay getting pulled over by a Rescue truck. Irregardless this is not a good look for said person as it is still a government car pulling them over and they openly admited it. 

I would like this person to be warned as this clearly shows their wrong doing.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

My Side Of The Story

I have been dealing with you for a long time, you have been calling me out in ooc a lot of times in which was not professinonal neither was I (Yobo left staff that day so he was not staff), I should have not responded to what he had to say. I was wanted at that time running away from police and you guys blocked the road at state with cars (I think there was a situation going on).

You were far away trying to pull me over, you were driving a big fire truck in which was not in roleplay for some reasons

• Only CERT online and you are using a firetruck by yourself? That is abuse of your rank, If you have the rights to use those vehicles it does not mean you can use it whenever you feel like. It should be used properly and only pulled out for special events. I do not know if this was true but I was told that Fame had a big talk with you about using the Firetruck like this
  • You are trying to pull over someone as CERT with a fire truck? Not roleplay my dude, you should have someone else try and pull me over.
  • I was wanted in which I do not think you knew, my fault running into you guys trying to escape

There was not any evidence of breaking Priority Rules, I love roleplay and everyone knows that.

In this situation I should not have said anything in ooc when there was around 29 members online early in the morning, it was my fault for talking about it. I did say after I sent those messages that we should stop arguing about it.

I do not know why Jeff made this report since it involved me and Yobo and no one else, Jeff Jr does not really know what happened so it would be fit for Yobo to make the report.

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

-Support

Personally I agree with Calamity on this one. I was online at the time and I saw this happening in OOC. I dont know how the CERT ranks work in terms of if there needs to be certain requirements to pull out the fire truck but personally I feel that using a Fire Truck to conduct a 10-38 is kind of out of RP. Calamity was also wanted as I remember seeing that pop up in the middle of my screen and so Calamity did not have to stop at your attempt to pull them over as said by the Priority Rules as they can run from government for being wanted.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

-Support

Personally I agree with Calamity on this one. I was online at the time and I saw this happening in OOC. I dont know how the CERT ranks work in terms of if there needs to be certain requirements to pull out the fire truck but personally I feel that using a Fire Truck to conduct a 10-38 is kind of out of RP. Calamity was also wanted as I remember seeing that pop up in the middle of my screen and so Calamity did not have to stop at your attempt to pull them over as said by the Priority Rules as they can run from government for being wanted.

I agree this post only shows an arguement in OOC 

3 hours ago, Nucleus said:

-Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

12 hours ago, Nucleus said:

-Support

Personally I agree with Calamity on this one. I dont know how the CERT ranks work in terms of if there needs to be certain requirements to pull out the fire truck but personally I feel that using a Fire Truck to conduct a 10-38 is kind of out of RP. Calamity was also wanted as I remember seeing that pop up in the middle of my screen and so Calamity did not have to stop at your attempt to pull them over as said by the Priority Rules as they can run from government for being wanted.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

12 hours ago, Nucleus said:

-Support

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

16 hours ago, Calamity said:
  • Only CERT online and you are using a firetruck by yourself? That is abuse of your rank, If you have the rights to use those vehicles it does not mean you can use it whenever you feel like. It should be used properly and only pulled out for special events. I do not know if this was true but I was told that Fame had a big talk with you about using the Firetruck like this
  • You are trying to pull over someone as CERT with a fire truck? Not roleplay my dude, you should have someone else try and pull me over.

As yobo is one of the teamleaders of cert he has full right to use the fire truck, we dont have any restrictions on how to use the firetruck obviously nobody is allowed to abuse this but thats not what happend here, he pulled you over in a marked emergency vehicle so there was no problem with that aswell, i can understand you are a annoyed by being pulled of by a firetruck but you gotta understand that policerp is a semi serious roleplay server. but i do not recommend pulling people over in rescue trucks.

CERT CMDR Alistair

Edited by Alistair

13 hours ago, Nucleus said:

-Support

-support

If he's wanted, or has been/is in a chase, he does not have to stop.  Also you have a grudge against him.  You've tried to report him when you both were gov, for how he handled a bank robbery, you're reporting him for this, and there's been other incidents.  I think you two just need to stay away from each other and leave each other alone at this point.