Should I be Trial Mod?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: LCPL Noahno 1B34

What is your steam name?: noahno08

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:420430728

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

At What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) January 3rd 2019 around that time,(I left for vacation for like a month so when I came back I only had 1 day.)

What date did you make your forums account? Around February 10th,near that time. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

Still getting used to game before.image.thumb.png.419e1b9aa3910dcf8763b64224119529.png

Have you donated? Yes For Vip+.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Timezone: Eastern Daylight Time.

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I feel that I would make a great edition to the Gaming Light staff team as I see myself as a kind, Responsible,and respectful person. I can also be very easy to talk and or communicate to at all times,and can be very useful when under pressure/tough situations. Also I am an unbiased person who can always be trusted to handle all situations/sits in the correct manor.I feel that, if given opportunity to, will try my hardest to show that I can be an amazing newest staff member to the Gaming Light community! Also-I think it would be a great opportunity for me to help out in and around the community,and also help resolve any issues that anyone might have problems with. I also think that it would be useful to have an extra member to help out when the server is in it’s quiet hours.. As well as to stop any rule breakers during those hours. I also have loved RPing within the community as a whole in the last couple of weeks that I have played and that I want to show that dedication throughout the community. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring him/her to a sit and handle the problem calmly(Also take them some-were no one can see hear or harm the person like a rooftop). I would tell them to calm down. If they are still being disruptive and impolite I would gag them. From there I would tell them why I brought them to the sit. Then I would explain what MassRDM is. After that I would ask for a Admin+ to give the player a 10000 second minge and then I would give them a warn for Mass RDM/Staff Diss. 

Edited by Noahno08-2.0
New Answer For Question 16.

-Support

-Question 16 Is Wrong, Read the staff handbook and correct that question then it will be a +Support from me

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/21/2019 at 7:52 PM, [GL] Kanny said:

-Support

-Question 16 Is Wrong, Read the staff handbook and correct that question then it will be a +Support from me

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

On 7/21/2019 at 7:52 PM, [GL] Kanny said:

-Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 7/22/2019 at 12:52 AM, [GL] Kanny said:

-Support

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.