D class supplier and salaries - Denied

Reznov

What you want to see? - New D class supplier system and or additions as well as a some way for d class to receive income. As of now without mining there is no way for any d class to make money other then salaries and many of those salaries are extremely small. In turn the only way for D class to get any form of fire arm ( besides buying a VIP rank ) is to get to the armory. The problem is first getting there then second being able to afford weapons from it. Even with my custom job salary of $500 a hour I still struggle to come up with the funds to purchase weaponry. Many other jobs dont even require using the armory because they spawn with a full arsenal of weapons and armor. As for the current supplier that can drop lead pipes for $400 each that takes many d class extreme amounts of play time to get enough money to afford them. I feel like a balance could be met if the suppliers level requirement was increased along with the weapons they can drop including firearms and price reduced. This would encourage play time and activity to achieve this crucial d class job. I already know this post is gonna get - supports for " Thats not realistic d class would never be able to get a hold of guns "  but people this is a video game, its supposed to be a fun experience not a un paid job. There is no real life connection for SCPRP because SCP doesnt exist. 

Why should we add it? - Improve d class experience and lessen the posts about re adding mining 

What are the advantages of having this? - Increases player commitment to the server as well as overall activity. ( at least for d class players )

Who is it mainly for? - D class players mainly 

Links to any content - No external content just current server tweaks and changes.

Founder of Reznov

6 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support

D Class do not need a buff in any way,shape, or form period.

Please Stop Asking.

However, I will +Support D-Class getting their salaries buffed. A Pro D-Class has a salary of only $50 is really low for being a Diamond-only Class.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

4 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support

Please Stop Asking.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

7 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support

Please Stop Asking.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

8 hours ago, BadAimSam said:

but the only weapon suppliers could produce is the 1911.

And then what would be the point of the Diamond+ D class pro?

Edited by Daedran

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 7/22/2019 at 3:17 AM, Daedran said:

And then what would be the point of the Diamond+ D class pro?

To get the weapon permanently, like how people pay in darkRP servers to get vip classes with perma guns

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

On 7/21/2019 at 8:39 PM, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

-Support

Please Stop Asking.

Only make the salaries bigger. D-class don't need any more buffs

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

5 hours ago, SuselMaks said:

Only make the salaries bigger. D-class don't need any more buffs

Bigger Salaries For D Class = Bigger guns for the d class when they escape from d block.

In short, if they get quite a bit of money, then they can spend that all on weapons just fine. That's why i consider it a buff, which d class do not need ANY buffs Whatsoever.

-OG Minge

2 minutes ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

Bigger Salaries For D Class = Bigger guns for the d class when they escape from d block.

In short, if they get quite a bit of money, then they can spend that all on weapons just fine. That's why i consider it a buff, which d class do not need ANY buffs Whatsoever.

Yeah you got me there. I'm just changing my opinion to a full -support now

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"