MY staff application - Denied

Cammy

1.     What is your in-game name?: SGT Cammy 1D67

2.     What is your steam name?:Cammy1706

3.     What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:155805502

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)   April mayish 2017

6.     What date did you make your forums account? 1st of may 2017

7.     Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  User or sgt

8.     How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  chrome-extension://bpconcjcammlapcogcnnelfmaeghhagj/edit.html

9.     Have you donated? No

10.  What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

11.  Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12.  Have you read the staff guidelines at  yes I have read it

13.  Timezone: GMT

14.  Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): ok

15.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank because I will listen and help other staff members and other users by teaching them helping them having joke to make them happy if sad and its not going so well making sure they have fun and don’t break rules and make sure that have a good time on server also I like some of that staff and think I will get on with other admins and I am on most of the time so ii will deal with everything like rdm and nlr to ltap to make sure they have fun I hate racists so they will be tolled with and I will make sure people don’t get picked on for age race and how they play the game if something goes wrong I will help them with game stuff and other stuff everybody will get dealt with fairly no matter my opinion on them I will be chill and not shout all the time at people I will give them a chance to prove me wrong if not they will be punished

16.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I will tell them to stop cursing and if they keep doing it they will be banned for like 2 days but if they come back it and do it again it will be a longer ban but chances may be given if they cooperate  maybe a minge or warn

Cammy_Signature_1.png

-support

Inactive on forums

No proof of warns

Didnt read question 7 correctly 

Didnt read handbook

16 is way off 

Sorry bud, but it a bit obvious  that you haven't looked at the handbook which means you blatantly lied in your application. I have also never seen you in game over the last 4 months.

Good luck 

Senior Moderator Sion 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Fit for staff 

Although you haven't answered 16 correctly, from what I've seen in game. I think you deserve a shot at staff. All I suggest is looking through the staff handbook again incase you missed anything. 

PoliceRP Manager

-/+ 

no poll 

link to warns doesn’t work 

not very active on forums 

seen in game seems like a nice guy 

you seem like a good guy with good intentions but need to work on your app because it’s lacking small things that are very important i would suggest looking trough the staff handbook and post on how to better your chance of being staff to help you with your app. You should Try get more active on forums and in game 

Good luck  

Edited by Owen 287

4 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Fit for staff 

Although you haven't answered 16 correctly, from what I've seen in game. I think you deserve a shot at staff. All I suggest is looking through the staff handbook again incase you missed anything. 

2 hours ago, Owen 287 said:

-/+ 

no poll 

you seem like a good guy with good intentions but need to work on your app because it’s lacking small things that are very important i would suggest looking trough the staff handbook and post on how to better your chance of being staff to help you with your app. You should Try get more active on forums and in game 

Good luck  

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

6 hours ago, Sion said:

-support

Inactive on forums

No proof of warns

Didnt read handbook

16 is way off 

Sorry bud, but it a bit obvious  that you haven't looked at the handbook which means you blatantly lied in your application. I have also never seen you in game over the last 4 months.

Good luck 

Senior Moderator Sion 

4 hours ago, Owen 287 said:

-/+ 

no poll 

Good luck  

Ex. Dep Comm

6 hours ago, Sion said:

-support

Inactive on forums

No proof of warns

Didnt read handbook

16 is way off 

Good luck 

Senior Moderator Sion 

19 hours ago, Sion said:

-support

Inactive on forums

No proof of warns

Didnt read handbook

16 is way off 

Good luck 

Senior Moderator Sion 

-Support

• Very inactive on forums (low content count)
  • No proof or warns (Required in staff apps)
  • Didn't answer question 7 correctly.
  • I do agree it is quite obvious you didn't read the handbook.
  • Question 16 is wrong.
  • Nice person
  • Active in-game.

Overall, I don't believe you are ready for staff yet. I recommend becoming active on the forums and taking our criticism to construct a greater application next time you decide to apply for staff.

Good luck!

spacer.png

On 7/21/2019 at 7:50 PM, [GL] Kanny said:

-Support

-Inactive on forums
-Question 16 Is Completely wrong
-Obviously didn't read the handbook 

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

On 7/21/2019 at 8:13 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Mature 

Fit for staff 

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.