ii_Aesome_Law

What is your in-game name?: MSGT BOB 1B43

What is your steam name?:  Xx_Killer_Zombie_Law 

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:92706151

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)   sept 1 2015

What date did you make your forums account?  Jun 11 2015

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? MSGT BOB 1B43

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1766613542

Have you donated? No

What rank are you applying for?  image.png.66c39581443dfc2b3a08851b0e5d4f04.png

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at Yes

? You will be tested on it: ok

Time zone: EST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): ok

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to help other staff members and make sure the  server is safe from scams or hackers I always ready to help other admins and members out in the game light server I am  always listening to my higherups and  I love to help members I am always ready I am on line 24/7 I am always in game and ready for any thing that people  need help with I would like to bring lot of nice people and make sure everyone's is following the Rules of the game light sever  I want to make sure that people are  Helping  each other and always have good Respect for staff if you call them or not I want to make sure there is no RDM Or NLR people like to lie to staff if some one need a staff asap I will make sure I will deal with it I am always on the right path to help  our members that came far way if some is speaking Spanish I know  how to speak it I am always nice to  others  if they are trying be mean to me I will tell them to be nicer to others if some is having a bad day  I will make them happy I always Ready for any thing I will make sure that no one is Harassing each others or make death threats  I think people should be more nice then any thing else they should not bully other kids on the game they should teach them how to play the game if they are new at the game if any one need help by fixing any thing  I want to help my other staff members to stop RDM and NRL what I do best is make sure the member of the sever is not  Lying to staff I am always ready I am a Good  helping others I Really think I can help staff out and make sure there is no Cyber bullying or people are blocking spawn I want to make sure that the people feel safe in the sever and  not feel threat for there safety  of the gameinglight  Sever  I want to see the sever grow more have lot more members  into this Gameinglight  sever I always on duty and ready to help my other members or officers  that they feel need to be Proacted from Hackers or scammers I want to so people I can help them and not  feel  they can not trust me  I am  a nice person I dont  bully any one I can so people I can Road play and so them a good time I think there a lot to staff I need to know but I think I am ready for staff and I really think I can help the other staff members thank you and I am this trying to help my members.     

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  go into a admin sit get the side of the story  then check logs make sure the story is true in side  if it not true re ask the guy again if he is still is lying give them a Verbal warning if they still are denying to rdm then give them warning if they are still doing it  go to the head of admin with proof 

image.png

Edited by ii_Aesome_Law

- Support

- Inactive on forums

- 16 is wrong, the correct answer is in the staff handbook

- Lots of simple grammatical errors

- If im not wrong, You strongly disliked our mega events, and continuously complained about them in OOC, trying to get other players to agree with you. After being told multiple times to stop, yet continuing to do so, it took Fame telling you personally in OOC, that you would be receiving a 1 day ban if you continued to complain in OOC and not comply with staff, to which you finally stopped.

Overall, I feel that you aren't ready for staff yet.

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

7 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+/- Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Fit for staff 

The only problem I see is you need to read the staff handbook as on question 16, you need to go to an admin+ for a 10000 minge. 

13 hours ago, Charlie said:

16 is incorrect

decent app

good intentions 

+/- support

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

5 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- Inactive on forums

- If im not wrong, You strongly disliked our mega events, and continuously complained about them in OOC, trying to get other players to agree with you. After being told multiple times to stop, yet continuing to do so, it took Fame telling you personally in OOC, that you would be receiving a 1 day ban if you continued to complain in OOC and not comply with staff, to which you finally stopped.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

11 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- Inactive on forums

100 % Agree, Sorry Bob but i feel not alot of effort was put into the question

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/21/2019 at 1:03 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- Inactive on forums

Your app is good but for these reason it’s a -support try not to complain and try become more active on the forums 

Edited by Owen 287

On 7/21/2019 at 7:03 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- Inactive on forums

On 7/21/2019 at 5:03 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- Inactive on forums

spacer.png

On 7/21/2019 at 8:03 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

- Support

- Inactive on forums

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.