wanna sprite cranberry

Campbell - Admin Report

Invaliff

Denied

After reading the comments and looking over your dispute I have decided to deny this report due to the following reasons.

1. Evidence provided does not provide the context of the situation, he did say he would mute you and later in the comments he states you were spamming OOC and he needed you to cut it out, that screenshot provided no context of that situation at all. It makes it hard to find any abuse without knowing the situation that caused the staff to reply that way.

2. For him calling you sprite it is very common for people to do that as you change names because they are so used to the original name and don't want to change from it. Calling you "Sprite" he never means disrespect, it is just the name he has called you for so long on this server if it bothers you so much let him know.

3. Campbell is an active staff member according to our trackers, I'm not sure where you were going with that argument.

Message added by Invaliff

Should Campbell get punished?  

7 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Yes or no

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

Your In-game: Shock SPC Patch Jr 1234 

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:451718213

The admin's name in-game: Master Of The Order Mace Windu 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Don't know I tried finding it

What did the admin do: The Admin, threatened me to mute me which I was very offended by and I really didn't feel comfortable on the server anymore. He keeps calling me "sprite" when I tell him multiple times that I switched my names and he won't listen to me and calls me "sprite" every day. I've seen him threaten me with mutes all the time. I was having another conversation in OOC and he kept coming into it and I finally had enough and told him to please be quiet. After that, I received a warning from Dylan (IDC about the warning), but I didn't disrespect I told him to please be quiet. I think this admin is very unprofessional and is very not fit for his rank and isn't active on staff at all. This situation left a bad taste in my mouth and I feel very untreated. He also never made a sit to discuss this at all.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/30e089c4f0e7de682db38854e59068a7 here is me receiving the warning for staff dis which I don't understand. https://gyazo.com/2ab01f29708c2c54c9f37def5c8a9da8 Here was the threat towards me with wanting to mute me. 

What do you believe should happen to the admin: A warning within the staff team or 1 rank demotion to Senior Moderator 

Any extra information: Ok, I am probably going to s**ted on from this post because he is a fan-favorite among the server and he is played favorite and if I report the favorite ill lose my friends so hate me all you want I won't care.

Edited by wanna sprite cranberry

For now I can’t give a full answer so +/- support till I get his side of the story contact smt so they can get him to look at this post

All do respect people have known you for a long time as sprite and it will be stuck with them

Sprite I may or may not have it all in a recording, but you were honestly annoying and wouldn't stop creating drama. The reason why he muted use is because you were spamming ooc with rude comments and was totally childish and unprofessional. 

I'm not going to put any support in either side since I'm in the middle of both yes he did mute you twice, but he did it because you were being toxic and had a fair reason to do so. 

Staff diss was because you were back talking an admin after being unmuted, even rancor had a say in the punishment so it was not just me putting it in.

Posted (edited)

Despite the fact he muted you twice, which was punishment for spamming OOC. You proceeded to talk back to him once he granted you the power to talk again in game. Which is why he "threatened" you with mute again. But, I do feel like the second time should've simply have been a sit, instead of a mute threat.

Edited by Maloney

13 hours ago, dylanj2002 said:

Sprite I may or may not have it all in a recording, but you were honestly annoying and wouldn't stop creating drama. The reason why he muted use is because you were spamming ooc with rude comments and was totally childish and unprofessional. 

I'm not going to put any support in either side since I'm in the middle of both yes he did mute you twice, but he did it because you were being toxic and had a fair reason to do so. 

Staff diss was because you were back talking an admin after being unmuted, even rancor had a say in the punishment so it was not just me putting it in.

I have to agree with dylan when I was on you were only causing drama in ooc and nothing more, I almost muted you myself.

20 hours ago, dylanj2002 said:

This will be my side of the story of the mutes. I didn't give out the warn.

The 1st reason of you being muted was because you said my P**** was hard so that was a mute and many people told me to.

the 2nd reason was because you and Cody were argureing in OOC I said "drop it both of you or you will both be muted" 

Dylan/Cody Said will do and he did drop it and I didn't mute him

You said Exact words "Mace Shut Up" So I many people wanted you muted and you told me to shut up in a hostile way so I muted you.

Which the mute threat was about you always starting something in OOC so I said if you start more argueing you will be muted.

I'm not trying to start Drama in this staff report but you said 

On 7/20/2019 at 9:28 PM, wanna sprite cranberry said:

I received a warning from Dylan (IDC about the warning)

Which you said you didn't care 

a mute isn't parament  a warn is unless you get it appealed. The mutes normally last around 5 to 10 mins in my book. When we got back from the event PS you were muted during the event about 5 mins after you started more drama so I muted you. 

Dylan warned you I onlyed muted you the staff on didn't say anything to me about not muteing you,.

And Most players on at that time wanted you to be muted So I muted you after you told me "Mace Shut up" in a hostile way

Theres my side 

I never said the 1st reason for the mute, I quoted it from Cody because it was funny and many others quoted it too but you decided to mute me.

The 2nd reason is good and I regret doing it.

I said "Mace be quiet" not "Mace shut up".

Wow, this is a big yikes so I am going to give a +/- support. I am going to be neutral and not vote

I’m not trying to undermine your report here or anything but from the events that transpired in most ways you view you were in the wrong and he had all right to mute you. 

Most of this post feels targeting and the offenses seem very dug up from nothing.

Furthermore even if it was believed he was in the wrong a demotion to senior Mod is an extremely over the top and non sensical punishment and off of the activity thing Campbell is active on the server and I have personally seen him tend to staff calls and sits if he didn’t do his job or was inactive he wouldn’t still be on the staff team.

Overall this feels like an unnecessary drama starter so I am going to have to give this a -Support.

Denied

After reading the comments and looking over your dispute I have decided to deny this report due to the following reasons.

1. Evidence provided does not provide the context of the situation, he did say he would mute you and later in the comments he states you were spamming OOC and he needed you to cut it out, that screenshot provided no context of that situation at all. It makes it hard to find any abuse without knowing the situation that caused the staff to reply that way.

2. For him calling you sprite it is very common for people to do that as you change names because they are so used to the original name and don't want to change from it. Calling you "Sprite" he never means disrespect, it is just the name he has called you for so long on this server if it bothers you so much let him know.

3. Campbell is an active staff member according to our trackers, I'm not sure where you were going with that argument.

• Thanks 1