unban request

WG Ash

Steam Name: Ash

Ingame Name: Changeyourname

SteamID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198434669492 steamid finder dont work for some reason, just shows as STEAM:0_0

Ban Length: permanent

Admin that Banned you: DoUSR Spire

Reason for Ban: advertising

Dispute: was waiting for 3 hours to actually get trained and play on the server, admin told me to advertise so i said "join werwolf gaming scp-rp" "seriously tho train me i've been waiting for 3 fucking hours", some admin took me to the admin room and told me that i have been advertising which is bad, i told him that i know and i want to play on the server for 3 hours he told me he will warn me for advertising and that i shouldnt do it again, i got a bit snappy with him because i was getting pissed off with all the back and forth on this server whilst ya'll toss around your new players redirecting them everywhere like poor customer service. he asked me if i should have something better to do with my time like managing my own server, told him that i wanted to check out gaminglight because it suddenly got a really large influx of players and i wanted to see what was so appealing to them then i got banned by spire

there honestly isnt much to say, wanted just to put this in because i'd actually like to see what's so good about the server if there actually is something good ?

-Support

First of all; You shouldn’t Player poach, asking them to go to your server.

Second of all: if you want to know what makes our server great, be quiet to yourself and observe. Server is family dawg

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{