Bread's second Senior Admin Application - Denied

Bread

Should Bread become a Senior Admin?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bread become a Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

1.     What is your in-game name?: Bread

2.     What is your steam name?: [GL] Bread

3.    What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:127549234

4.     Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I staffed in a SCP:SL server and some other minor staffing experiences in the past, alongside my 5 or so months with SCP RP.

5.     What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Mid-January

6.     What date did you make your forums account? January 27’th

7.     Current rank on server:(This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

8.     How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0

9.     Have you donated? Yes

10.     What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

11.  Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12.  Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

13.  Time zone: EST

14.  Permissions: Jeff Jr, Kade, Rangiatea, Gamikzone, th3, Igneous

15.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve the rank of Senior Admin because of three reasons.
These reasons are: Dedication, Experience, and Expertise.
Dedication: For my 6 months on the server, I have always tried to get on whenever I can, and I am always wanting to help out in some way, shape, or form. If I get Senior Admin, I hope to assist everyone even more than I do already. I practically only play on SCP RP in Garry’s Mod, and my drive for helping keeps me going.

Experience: As I have climbed through the ranks to Admin, I have learned a lot since getting trial mod. From not knowing what I was doing in the beginning, to being able to help in almost every situation, I believe that getting Senior Admin would allow me to help others even more than I do now – even off the Administrator job. As time goes on, I get better every day, and with Senior Admin I know I’ll be able to do more than I ever have before.

Expertise: At my current rank, I believe I know what I’m doing, and I hope to go higher so I can get even better at administrating. Setting spawns, helping everyone in the staff team as best as I can, and assisting users with their issues are just some things that I believe I have gotten good at. By getting Senior Admin, I believe I will be able to do even more than I am doing already, and in the future, I hope to be even more helpful in the future.

All in all, I feel I am ready for the position, and I hope that the community feels the same. Thank you for considering my application.

16.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would teleport the person in question to an Admin room, freeze them immediately and tell them what they did wrong. If they start being immature/ cursing, I will just gag and mute them. If there’s enough evidence for the Mass RDM, I will minge them for 10,000 seconds for Mass RDM plus 600 for player/staff disrespect.

Edited by Bread
  • Gaminglight Love 1

lol, lmao even

+SUPPORT

This is a really good application. He's very well versed in staff, really knowledgeable, and all around a nice person. I seriously think he deserves a chance at Senior Admin as he is qualified to fit the position and fit it well. He puts a lot of work into a lot of the things he does. Good luck to you man, I hope to see you on Senior Admin team! 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

• Manager

-Support

Application is not good interms of effort

His activity was really good 2 weeks ago but his activity has descreased

Can be disrespectful and pissy at times

Immature at most times

Childish at most times

Continues unnesscary arguements

Overall Bread, I like you but I don't think your fit for the Senior Admin position just yet.

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

31 minutes ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

This is a really good application. He's very well versed in staff, really knowledgeable, and all around a nice person. I seriously think he deserves a chance at Senior Admin as he is qualified to fit the position and fit it well. He puts a lot of work into a lot of the things he does. Good luck to you man, I hope to see you on Senior Admin team! 

Trap.—

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Knows the MOTD super well and is very mature may I add

3 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

6 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

21 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

22 hours ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

4 hours ago, Catsro said:

+SUPPORT

- Support
Please not that this is not personel, but from a constructive standpoint. I do not mean any dissrespect.

Sadly, I do not believe Bread is ready for the rank for a few reasons.

First is activity. From my experience, I rarely encounter bread on Staff and if so it is for a short period of time. This is in general. Teamspeak activity is good and forums activity is moderate. Second is attitude, which can be questionable at times. Bread does have experience leading a department and general leadership skills which is a plus but sadly does not outweigh the negatives. Overall, I sadly do not believe Bread is ready for the rank of Senior Admin.

Once again, this is constructive critiscm and is not meant to be dissrespectful.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

- Support
Please note that this is not personal, but from a constructive standpoint. I do not mean any dissrespect.

Sadly, I do not believe Bread is ready for the rank for a few reasons.

First is activity. From my experience, I rarely encounter bread on Staff and if so it is for a short period of time. This is in general. Teamspeak activity is good and forums activity is moderate. Second is attitude, which can be questionable at times. Bread does have experience leading a department and general leadership skills which is a plus but sadly does not outweigh the negatives. Overall, I sadly do not believe Bread is ready for the rank of Senior Admin.

Once again, this is constructive criticism and is not meant to be disrespectful.

-OG Minge

-Support

This is not personal, mainly from a higher staff view point

Your activity could be a WHOLE lot better! As a Senior Admin you NEED to be active so people can count on you to be there.

Your attitude needs to change, recently there has been no joyful cheer in you, Senior Admins need to be able to have fun with the members of the community and need to be happy so players and staff don't feel unwelcomed around you..BE HAPPY!

You need to be more involved in the player base, players NEED connections with higher staff so they know that they can count on you when they need help(not saying skip coc but being there for them when needed, someone they can ask questions time to time).

I can't think of anything else but Bread do not let yourself down about this! You are a WONDERFUL staff member there are just a few things to work on before this HUGE step in your staffing career here at GL.

Your's Truly,

Your friend Kade

• Like 2