Nucleus Player ReportAccepted

Kai

Your in game name: Kai

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:460152679

The player's in game name: Nucleus Diamond

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:147290095

What did the player do: Fading Door abused in a Police Pursuit, leading to His ultimate Escape. A staff Sit was called but there where no Higher Staff to take a sit on a Senior Moderator 

Evidence (required): In the Video, you can Clearly See within the First Few Seconds the Fading Door Fliker Ultimately leading to the Door opening and Shutting instantly after he passes Thru.

What do you believe should happen to the player: A Warn / Whatever SMT feels fit for a Sen Mod to Recieve for such a Blatant Rule Break

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by Kai

+/- support

Now then... from your perspective it looks like abuse however, did you ever take into consideration that someone could be on the other side  operating a keypad?

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

I can see it flickered but I did not press any keybinds or anything for that door. I was in discord voice channel with my family and I told them to open it via the keypad as one of the members was inside. Although it did shut soon after I got in I looked at my keypad settings and I did at some point accidentally knock it to less than 5 seconds which I do apologise for hence why it wasn't open for as long as it should have been.

Even though this happened, you had opportunity to arrest me a couple minutes after as I was just stood and you stopped and chatted then drove off.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

11 minutes ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

I was there and there was no one else in the base 

We all had left via the back door by the time you entered as we have a toggle button by the door and we all drove out by the time you got in so there was obviously no one left there. 

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

1 hour ago, Nucleus said:

We all had left via the back door by the time you entered as we have a toggle button by the door and we all drove out by the time you got in so there was obviously no one left there. 

Not true staff Came as soon as we made a sit and there was no one there beside u and u didnt have a button on the other side u had a Keypad so there is no possible way for the door to flicker like that unless u press a bind. 

Murderous was the staff who came and couldn't deal with it ask him, It was only you there

I don't know why it flickered, I can't explain it unless I did tap it by accident when I moved my mouse but my family pressed the code in the keypad for me. I told them to put in the code and run as we had no defenses on that base and so we all would have been destroyed. There were several of my family there who left. You didn't even breach and staff came after I went afk apparently by which point I was up the hill which was about 30 seconds after I entered my base. 

Edited by Nucleus

+/- Support, leaning towards + Support

This does look a lot like Fading door abuse. I know Nucleas said his finger hit it accidentally, and that he somehow lowered the time limit for keypads, but honestly, it sounds like too perfect of a scenario to happen. Nucleas, I have nothing against you, and I’m certainly not calling you a liar, but with the video provided, along with hearing both your and Kai’s side of the story, I do believe that you did open the door via keybind. Due to lack of concrete evidence however, I won’t fully + support.

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

12 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support, leaning towards + Support

This does look a lot like Fading door abuse. I know Nucleas said his finger hit it accidentally, and that he somehow lowered the time limit for keypads, but honestly, it sounds like too perfect of a scenario to happen. Nucleas, I have nothing against you, and I’m certainly not calling you a liar, but with the video provided, along with hearing both your and Kai’s side of the story, I do believe that you did open the door via keybind. Due to lack of concrete evidence however, I won’t fully + support.

+/- Support

Kinda flickered seems like it was hit by Nucleus

but, when the door was held open after that, it was around 4-5 seconds, adding up to Nucleus’ story of how it may have gone down 

~Charlie