Goodbye to a great community

Velvet

The time has come for me to move on I'm sad to say it but I have to leave the community reason for it is I have too much on my plate as it is and there's things in my life I have to take care of. I'm going to miss everyone I hope to stay friends with you all if you want to add me on steam I'll put my steam on here

Honorable mentions:

@Dane you're the best Chief we've ever had and I hope to stay in touch with you and play some Minecraft

@Fame thank you for the opportunities to be staff on police RP and to be community support I will put in my resignation later you're a good friend and very helpful in my time on the server

@Zeeeptin I know it's hard to talk to you but I knew I could always go to you if they were big problems that I needed help with you're always there this answer questions that I had thank you for the opportunity of playing on this community and being a part of the big family

@Matthew going to miss you man I can see you going far in PD you went from server brat to PD command and now senior admin keep working up to your goal

@Hannah King I'm going to miss you thank you for the fun times also yukis forever.

To those I've missed you know who you are I may not have been able to find you in dimension you but always know that I will miss you guys.

Departments:

ALL OF PD: I'LL MISS YOU GUYS everyone on PD made my time on the server very great and fun had many laughs with everyone had yelling matches with some and sad times with others

EMS: I'm going to miss you guys thank you for the opportunity to be lieutenant I'm going to miss you guys I'm sorry I couldn't be as active as I usually am and I hope you guys make EMS to be the best apartment out there

FBI: even though everyone hated FBI it was still the funniest apartment I've ever been on we have many laughs thank you @gamikzone for the opportunity of being on FBI command I hope you have many years as director and beat FBI to shape you still have some mindge people on there but that's expected

Crims: I'm going to miss all the criminals out there you guys made life on PD EMS FBI a great time although sometimes there were people out there that made it a living hell but that's expected thank you for your guys's time in game hope to see you around sometime.

Those who want to add me here's the link http://steamcommunity.com/id/hextech93

This is 1C36 signing off for the last time.RtFHaiq_d.jpg.30a704fa719859c6ac545167bae17af9.jpg

• Sad 2

Velvet!! Welcome to the club! You were a great dude and hope we can stay in touch, you already got me on snap, so make sure you message me! For one last time until later, user has entered your taco.

logan2.png

my  yuki brother i will miss you forever :[

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Velveeto. You were a cool FBI, Didnt expect you to leave the community at this time, Its been fun while it lasted, Sad you didnt tag me :(, Fix your Space Engineers server so we could play on it again. Next time im in SF I will come to your subway :).    Taco.

• Bread locked this topic