SCP-650 - Suggestion - Denied

Gunther

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP-650, or "The Startling Statue"

2. Link(s) to playermodels: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=439849859 | https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=241187700 

3. Link(s) to sweps: Use the teleporting SWEP 173 and 106 use. 
Edit: If approved by SMT, give it the instant kill SWEP that 173 and 682 share, however this would make this SCP not completely lore-friendly.

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 5000 HP, 0 Armor

5. Why should we add this SCP? This is an official SCP and I think people would have fun with it. Its main purpose is to startle and/or scare unaware people. Its to be kept in LCZ due to not being harmful and we could replace 173 with this SCP.
Edit: Due to 173's CC being occupied by Research, perhaps this could replace the Hole in the Wall SCP, the Incinerator Room, or the old Armory, due to them having little to no impact on the RP.

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-650 is a black statue resembling a mannequin. If the statue is not being observed, it will relocate itself to a point immediately behind whomever is in the containment site and assume a threatening posture. However, it should be noted that the SCP has not yet shown any signs of active aggression or hostility. Based on trial responses that varied the amount of time between breaking and re-establishing line-of-sight, its purpose does not seem to be to attack but merely to startle. The reason for this is unknown, and no further research is pending to determine its motives.

7. Extra information: https://scpunity.gamepedia.com/SCP-650 After much searching, I've so far only found a wooden version of this SCP; linked above. Its as close as resembling it as possible, unless a Custom Model is created. Recontainment is unknown, however that can be decided upon. My opinion is that you lure it towards its cell, and close the doors on it as you are leaving.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/- Support

We need another SCP To Take the Place of 173, But, I think it should be a Dangerous SCP Eculid+ With a way to kill people.

If they had 173 Swep, They would kill people and no longer have be a Safe Class.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Well there's a reason SCPs like 049 or 096 isn't in LCZ, because they are much harder to contain and/or are much more dangerous. LCZ is for easier to contain and/or Safe SCPs, so it gives our starting Gensec an easier time when learning how to contain SCPs.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 7/19/2019 at 3:16 PM, Bor said:

+/- Support

We need another SCP To Take the Place of 173, But, I think it should be a Dangerous SCP Eculid+ With a way to kill people.

If they had 173 Swep, They would kill people and no longer have be a Safe Class.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro