It’s been an experience

October

Ladies and gentleman,

Thank you for the wonderful time in Janitorial staff. I thank HoJ Aleks/Skela/Kelas/tbd and Orange (you too Hoovy) for giving me this great opportunity to be janitorial command. It’s been one hell of a ride, but it appears that my time is coming to an end in janitorial staff. The reason for this is due to the fact that I’m not super active. I’m simply preventing better people like Enuz or Hang from taking my JM slot. I would like to write messages to few people. If I miss you please don’t be insulted. 

Orange: you were the DoUS when I first started, and you gave me a chance to be a JM. 

Skela: you’re a great guy, and I’m proud to have called you my HoJ. Always /me sucks toes. If I were still CI commander I’d shoot you for that, but janitors must suck toes. 

Hang: I remember training you for janitorial staff and then promoting you an hour later. I had to basically immediately demote you as you’d been around for only an hour, but then you showed activity and impressed me. I hope you take my spot. 

Enuz: You’re a great OS, and I hope you continue with janitorial staff. Good luck with your future. Don’t forget how to promote people after I taught you how that first time. 

Black Jesus: you and I didn’t see eye to eye on everything, but I feel that janitorial staff brought us a little bit closer. Keep up the good work sir. 

Bog: you are another month name and that’s okay. I want you to wear your month name with pride, and I can see you going far. Also I hope I provided ample ideas for training. 

Thank you for reading all this. The average resignation on this server is given 48 hours in advance so I’ll try to be active during the next 48. Thank you gents. 

/me sucks toes

/roll

/me steals toes

/roll

TLDR: it’s been fun, and I’m going to miss you guys, but don’t cry as I’m not gone. I’m just moving on. I’ll still be here. HMU if any of you ever need anything. 

(Edit)

I would like to point out that I wasn’t inactive as command members can’t be inactive, only periods of not being active. 

-October

Edited by October