my staff report

GamingHunter167

Your In-Game Name:Hunter

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:182542409

Staff member's In-Game Name:yobo

What did they do?: i was in a sit with another admin and we got rdm by somebody and i saw yobo and comes at us i told him to plz go this is not Ur sit and he says this

Evidence (REQUIRED):Capture.PNG.cc184478505aec31dc5f63e2b7a6c8db.PNG

What do you think is an acceptable punishment?: because as a senior mod or even a admin u have to respect other not to tell me this and i was not being mean i was just saying plz go away and if ur off duty

a lot of u guys want the full screenshot here:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1804572328

Edited by GamingHunter167

It doesnt look like your in a sit area and if i know Yobo like i think he would there would be a reason for him saying such a thing @Yobo

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

So to start this off do not lie on staff reports or change your word of points.

There was a little circle of people in the main lobby of spawn. I simply walked up to the area and stood there. You started acting completely hostile and disrespectful towards me because I was simply walking into a public area within spawn, you are not the admin in the situation I had no clue this was an admin sit as it was in the middle of spawn. I was not expecting such a rude verbal command to be said from another player regarding entering an area of spawn. I was offended by the way you told me to leave so I said that acronym. I told you those things because it was not up to you whether I left that area of spawn it was up to Game to decide on grounds of me unknowing if it was an actual admin sit due to its location.

Yes I feel as though I could of politely said my point across but at that stage I was gobsmacked from your level of commands towards me.

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

-Support

Sorry, but to me, it looks like you cut out a big chunk of this. If you have more screenshots of the chat please send them cause this will give us the full picture.  To me, right now with what you supplied it looks like you were telling him to do certain things and he replied in this way. Also, he would have had no clue it was an admin sit since it was made in spawn and well... they are meant to be done where RP won't interfere with them.  Yes, he could have said the sentence in a different way but he didn't have any information about the sit. 

There is also admin chat (if Yobo was on administrator at the time) the admin dealing with the sit might have asked for his help, so it a not very clear what exactly happened since you haven't given us the full chat

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

4 minutes ago, Sion said:

-Support

Sorry, but to me, it looks like you cut out a big chunk of this. If you have more screenshots of the chat please send them cause this will give us the full picture.  To me, right now with what you supplied it looks like you were telling him to do certain things and he replied in this way. Also, he would have had no clue it was an admin sit since it was made in spawn and well... they are meant to be done where RP won't interfere with them.  Yes, he could have said the sentence in a different way but he didn't have any information about the sit. 

There is also admin chat (if Yobo was on administrator at the time) the admin dealing with the sit might have asked for his help, so it a not very clear what exactly happened since you haven't given us the full chat

fully agree

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

13 minutes ago, Sion said:

-Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

20 minutes ago, Sion said:

-Support

huge - Support, The Situation was made to look like Yobo Did something wrong by failing to Provide the Whole Story, In my eyes someone taking to the Forms to report a staff, Is fine but when you Report a staff with such little Evidence/Detail in the Story makes this look like you just are targeting yobo.

1 hour ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

2 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:
2 hours ago, Kai said:

huge - Support, The Situation was made to look like Yobo Did something wrong by failing to Provide the Whole Story, In my eyes someone taking to the Forms to report a staff, Is fine but when you Report a staff with such little Evidence/Detail in the Story makes this look like you just are targeting yobo.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1804572328

i got the full proof https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1804572328

2 hours ago, Sion said:

-Support

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 minute ago, Voxis said:

the full story me slick and hanna and murder was rdm by a family and i called a admin and that admin was game and we were talking about the promblem and yobo came out of know were and said whats going on here i told him plz leave and this is a sit but game did not put us on top of roof and bring everyone there so yobo said https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1804572328 and then he left and we went on r day

even when ur not on duty u cant just tell me stfu 

3 hours ago, Sion said:

-Support

1 hour ago, GamingHunter167 said:

the full story me slick and hanna and murder was rdm by a family and i called a admin and that admin was game and we were talking about the promblem and yobo came out of know were and said whats going on here i told him plz leave and this is a sit but game did not put us on top of roof and bring everyone there so yobo said https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1804572328 and then he left and we went on r day

even when ur not on duty u cant just tell me stfu 

I'm not trying to be rude, but please use some punctuation.

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

6 hours ago, Sion said:

-Support

Not going to put a - or + support but staff should never be disrespectful to another player. Regardless if someone insults you or is disrespectful to you, you as the staff member should never be disrespectful if reported could result in a demotion. 

While I don’t think it would be wise to demote Yobo, he should be spoken too because it’s not ok for a Senior Moderator to be seen as telling a player to “stfu”. 

Also perhaps Game Theorists reply for why a sit was being held in the spawn room and not on a roof.

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

10 hours ago, th3 said:

Not going to put a - or + support but staff should never be disrespectful to another player. Regardless if someone insults you or is disrespectful to you, you as the staff member should never be disrespectful if reported could result in a demotion. 

While I don’t think it would be wise to demote Yobo, he should be spoken too because it’s not ok for a Senior Moderator to be seen as telling a player to “stfu”. 

Also perhaps Game Theorists reply for why a sit was being held in the spawn room and not on a roof.

I agree with th3 also he is not staff on prp anymore he is on 1944 rp if I am not wrong 

• Head Admin
23 hours ago, Sion said:

-Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

- Support

16 hours ago, th3 said:

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, ExoTic Maddog said:

- Support

3 hours ago, [GL] Mikey said:

6 hours ago, GamingHunter167 said:

Yes well done you have screenshots of what I said.

Now how about you supply the aggressive and unneeded comments you verbally made to me.

Because so far you have what I said. But you are leaving out the context of you verbally said to me for me to get to that level of conversation. 

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 7/19/2019 at 1:51 PM, Sion said:

-Support

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 5:21 PM, Yobo said:

Yes well done you have screenshots of what I said.

Now how about you supply the aggressive and unneeded comments you verbally made to me.

Because so far you have what I said. But you are leaving out the context of you verbally said to me for me to get to that level of conversation. 

- support

Edited by Echo

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

• Fame locked this topic