Aceundor's 2nd event team application

[GL] Ace

Should i get event team?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i get event team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/31/2019 at 10:00 PM

In-Game Name: Aceundor/Ace

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34241144

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

What is your RP Rank?: MTF E11 CPL/Security LCPL

What is your timezone?: GMT +2

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I dont, but i have taken part in a lot of events and know quite a bit of SCP lore so i can make som pretty interseting (and fun) events

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: The reason i should be an event team member is because i believe i can do a lot to help the community especially on the UK server since im european have more fun and get more immersed in the game. I can also do passive events for the dclass so everyone gets in on the fun. Also i have been in E11 for a little while and it gets boring to just wait around in the bunks so i can also do events with them. I believe i have enough experience on both the server and in the SCP universe. I just want to create more fun for everyone on SCP RP, whether it is by creating a mass breach event, passive event or taking 10 random people model them into master chief and give them baseball bats so they can kill everything in the facility. I really like the SCP universe and i really like your SCP RP server and i overall believe i can be a valuable asset to the event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Probably an event where the Serpents hand does a raid on the facility and finds SCP 517 facing towards the wall in its cell, they think they can find some use of it and take it with them,however they dont know what it does and they all walk in front of it and get one prediction each later they make their way up to the control room to turn off the lights and esscape but since they raided at nigth, the clock hits 1:43 AM and SCP 517-2 materializes to try and kill them. One of the hands of SCP 517-2 hits the button to turn off all power and all the SCP's breach.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: I have extensively

What is your favorite SCP? Why? My favorite SCP is probably SCP 2521 (oh no i said it) because the concept of a creature in which you describe it, it materializes behind you and either takes whatever device/paper you wrote the description on, or if you give a verbal description it takes you. All in all i think it is a really cool SCP, imagine being able to know whenever someone talks about you, walk through walls and materialize behind people.

Many thanks for reading my application, 2nd times the charm rigth?

Edited by Aceundor

Ex MTF Alpha 1 Captain 

Denied | You can Reapply on August 3rd

This does not fit into lore at all ↓

On 7/19/2019 at 3:55 AM, Aceundor said:

taking 10 random people model them into master chief and give them baseball bats so they can kill everything in the facility.

Also wrong franchise

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"