General Security Role call - 7/18 to 7/25

Matricies

Name: Boris

Which Server do you play on mostly? (US or EU): US

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): I believe I deserve this rank through dedication and helping Gensec in way or form.

Any Concerns?:

Trap.—

giphy.gif

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Soviet

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): 

Any Concerns?: None

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Name: Jared Fogle

Which Server do you play on mostly? (US or EU):US

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): I like playing this server alot, I havent screwed up yet, and you guys just promoted me so why waste your time promoting me to just remove me, also i do play alot

Any Concerns?: EU has nobody on the roster

RETINA BURN BOI

Name: Chief

Which Server do you play on mostly? (US or EU): US & EU (EU in morning Us in the afternoon)

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): I have been improving my activity and I like gensec.

Any Concerns?: -_- JK N/A

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Name: Sam Fisher

Which server do you play on mostly? (US or EU): Both

Why Should You Maintain Your Current Rank? (WO+ must answer this): I would like to continue to aid and support Gensec when times are rough and im available

Any Concerns?: None We seem to be doing much better on recruits and trigger discipline

Name: Gh0pit

Which Server?: US

Why should you retain your current rank?: Because I've been very active and have been helping out in Gensec a lot. 

Any concerns?: None so far, there's a lot of SO's that need to be punished for NLR and Minging but it's whatever.

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

Name: Hang

Which Server do you play on mostly? (US or EU): US/EU EU during EST mornings/US rest of the time

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): N/A

Any Concerns?: None

Name: Irwin 

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): I should retain my current rank because I am active and take the position seriously.

Any Concerns?: None.

Name: Alex B

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): I am very active when it comes to gensec, and I have dedicated my time to this more than any other roleplay.

Any Concerns?: D Class raids can be a little too much to handle, but that is one of the fun parts of the job so I don't mind having these long-spanning raids, though I would love them to happen less often so we can have breathing room between them. Other than that I have nothing else to say but have a great day.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.

Name: Rose

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): I’m Mostly Active and Do my job well

Any Concerns?: Nope

Kenneth Kings

Name: Ray

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this):  I feel I should remain an NCO to help new NCOs and security with starting

Any Concerns?: No concerns

Edited by YourDadsHairline
Forgot to answer one thing

Name: security LCPL wright

Which Server do you play on mostly? (US or EU): i play on the us server mostly

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): im active on the server and teamspeak and generaly enjoy the server.

Any Concerns?: i have no concerns at this current time

Name: star

Which Server do you play on mostly? (US or EU): US (any server that I'm needed or that's active really)

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): NA

Any Concerns?: I've seen a couple people going against promotion cool-down but it's been reported so no. Thanks

Edited by ?⸸??

insert cliched signature 

Name: Dinonova

Which Server do you play on mostly? (US or EU): Both

Why should you retain your current rank? (WO+ must answer this): I do my job on GENSEC, close doors, deal with D-Class, help when ever I can.

Any Concerns?: none that I know of, but it will change when I see one.