Faceit CSGO Team

[GL] Kanny

So I am currently thinking of making a ESEA/Faecit Gaming CSGO team (Ik there is already a CSGO team) but i dont hear alot of their exploits. The way i want to make this team is nothing like i have done in the past. Currently there is only me and 1 other potential player (Who needs a better computer first) After playing a few games of CSGO with a couple of people from gaminglight i have realised that there is some talent in gaminglight and would like to know more about the potential teammates for the next season of ESEA/Faceit, If interested please just leave a message below  

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

So currently we have now filled our team, We are still looking for substitute players

--Current Roster--

Danny/Kanny - IGL (Rifler)
Jeff Junior - Main Awper (Support)
Matthew - Rifler (Secondary Awper)
Carpenter - Entry Fragger (Secondary Awper)
Bailey - Refragger (Strat Caller & Support)

Edited by [GL] Kanny

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP

@Trae What I have told our current members aswell as our potential members is we are looking for people who show talent and potential, If you are willing to learn how to play and practice for tournaments as well well as joining in training you will do well in the team

5 hours ago, Jet said:

It just doesn't work as you need to all be Global Elite in order to go pro

You really dont, Faceit is separate from Valve. They host tournaments for example they do daily tournaments for CSGO and you can earn around 10 dollars a tournament and occasionally they do big tournaments for 30 dollars - 100 dollars

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic