Low Command Application (Updated with New Questions)

Niltomaga2

Research Name: Timbers

Research Rank: Researcher II

Steam ID: https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272972346 (Regular SteamID not working)

Number of Strikes: 0

When did you join Research: 7/12/19

Have you had any thoughts on leaving Research if so say why: No.

Are you in any other branches? Are you in a command role in any of them: No.

Reason you want to join low command: I'm confident that I can bring a lot to the research team due to my experience with Science/Research divisions and working with people. This isn't a power thing for me. I enjoy solving problems for and with people and keeping a department running smoothly and steadily.

What can you bring to Research that others can’t or don’t share your idea with: Expansive knowledge of the 'verse. A patient, yet can-do attitude for anyone who needs it; I never have and never will get upset at anyone for wanting to learn and solve problems. Experience. I've been in the roblox (cringy, I know, but this truly is the same premise but with voice chat and less kids running around) SCP-verse for years now, overseeing Science/Research departments every time. I've lost count, but I've been O5 Overseer of around 8 roblox groups, spanning from 50 to 4,000 members to organize and maintain. I'm finally breaking into the Gmod SCP:RP scene and this seems like an awesome community and place to start.

How can you help Research (why?): I'd like to bring an understanding, encouraging, active, and (most importantly) great leader to this team. Me. You will find I have great relationships with everyone who is here for a serious experience and can deal swiftly with those that don't. I focus on practical research (ex: what is the exact damage output of SCP-098?) when possible for the betterment of our security team. When RP is essential, I create and encourage others to create interesting roleplay that tells stories.

How can you make research grow i.e increasing activity and I get a bigger player base for Research: Keeping players interested and always asking, "What's next?" is key to keeping a group active. I've seen first hand the telltale signs of a dying group and what it takes to prevent this. Luckily, being the top SCP:RP server, we already have a constant flow of new personnel and Class-D to utilize. However, as Low Command, I will host events such as group tests, seminars for new researchers to learn the ropes and keep the community tight-knit, and brainstorm sessions to help those in need of new ideas. It's all about keeping everyone on their toes in a positive manner, and to keep them guessing on what the next fun, useful community event will be next.

How flexible are you in terms of timezones like UK and US: I'm in EST, however it is summer and I can be on almost all the time.