Ban appeal

jackmarshton57

Steam Name: [DN] Nodez

Ingame Name: I think Father 966 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:490098914

Ban Length: 10 months

Admin that Banned you: Rangitea

Reason for Ban: "mass prop minge"

Dispute: My ban of a fair two weeks jumped to ten months and I have no idea why I was fine with the punishment like I messed  up I know I stayed up that night so I could hop on when I was un banned but then I got in and boom baned for 10 months I would like to know why and if it was by mistake can this get revoked please and thank you ~Nodez

The ban was issued a while ago but from memory mass prop minge would have been

spaming props after being warned not to 

Or spawning props and RDMing people with it (a lot) 

as for the extension i did not issue that Th3 did, after i told him what the reason would have been 

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

+/- Support

Both cases seem to hold an equal standing. Banning someone from a server for Prop Spam after an agreed amount of time would seem illegitimate if the ban was extended without notice. At the same time, th3 (Head of Staff) ordered a Ban Extension for such an incident. I don't know how many warns you have, but if this isn't your first offence, I could see why they decided so.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

21 hours ago, Bor said:

-Support

44 Warns,

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

I’ll shorten your ban to a week when I get back.

Despite your warns being from all of Gaminglights servers it doesn’t excuse the fact that you need to read the rules. Please do so over the next two weeks and remember that you agree to the rules when you click close and are held accountable if you break them.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic