Rockford V3?

SupremeChow

Would you like another map change?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to see this?

• Yes, It would be interesting to see a new enviroment for Roleplay.
    • No, because last time loyal players left due to map change.

So basically, this isn't in suggestions for a reason, the actual map is not done with development, but Rockford V3 has been announced and is currently being worked on as we speak, the Rockford we currently have is unique to Gaminglight, but im sure you are all familiar with V2 as it was the previous Rockford city we had aka the one with Ghetto and Fire dept station. I wanted to know how many people would actually be interesting in a updated/upgraded version of Rockford with hopefully alot more places to enhance Roleplay.

5q3NfnC.png

Yes this map is a downgrade of such to the older map however give it around 2-4 months and hopefully more people will want to change since they will be board of it (old map was better)

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

I think it would be good to have a map change every so often (3 months) so players don't get bored of the exact same playing environment all the time. Map changes enhance roleplay by bringing different situations and ways to do situations. This would also bring other tactics into kind when dealing with bases and pursuits, and could also bring new players who enjoy new maps.

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51