Low command Application -Shirenko

Guren

Research Name: Shirenko

Research Rank: Researcher I

Steam ID:76561198024589774

Number of Strikes: I have none

When did you join Research: 4 weeks ago

Have you had any thoughts on leaving Research if so say why: I have never had any thoughts of leaving research because I love it so much and in my opinion is better then the other branches.

Are you in any other branches? Are you in a command role in any of them: I'm in gensec but not in a command position, I never play gensec anymore though because I'm a researcher.

Reason you want to join low command:  I think if I can go higher up in ranks I can improve the facility and research. If i get to a high enough rank I would like to instate the ethics commitee.

What can you bring to Research that others can’t or don’t share your idea with:  I can enforce rules, be active and a lot more. but mostly I plan on improving research as a whole by helping with meetings, promotions, tests, etc. With this low command job I can help JRs and Researchers get stuff done by 1. supervising 2. Help with the test 3. make sure everyone understands the rules so that way they won't be demoted and get a chance at a promotion.

How can you help Research (why?): I can help by improving the community, Yet again enforce rules and remind people of them. I'm hoping that I'll be respected so that way more people will be open to me helping. I will also be open to questions and training RAs.

I would also like to say that if I do get this job that I can't wait to meet everyone and talk, maybe even sit down for some of my ideas and yours. Thank you -Shirenko

Just now, Spookie Ghostie said:

There is something else I forgot to ask how would you increase activity.

Events, big tests like euclid and maybe cross testing to boost activity with jrs and researchers and maybe low command. Also maybe and this is a maybe like games or gameshows. Like scp trivia to boost knowledge on the foundation