Jeffrey Ban Request

[IFN] Rengtness [TM]

Your In-game:  Security SO Yygdrasil

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12285124 

The player's name in-game: Jeffrey

The player's steam name (If you know it): XxlCLPlxX I think?

What did the player do: Minge, MassRDM, NLR, FailRP, NitRP

Evidence (REQUIRED) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycdRI2VSVRM&feature=youtu.be

What do you believe should happen to the player: No less than a ban. 

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by [IFN] Rengtness [TM]

+Support

So this guy in the video thinks that it's allowed to break a rule if someone else does. First of all, that's not true. You didn't even break NLR you died at your spawn in which a D-Class isn't allowed anyways. Even if you did break NLR that doesn't give him the right to start RDMing you on the security job. The video clearly shows him trying to RDM you multiple times, and he needs to be punished for that. I don't think that he will be banned but given a long antiminge for MRDM (He killed you/attempted to kill you a total of three times) and being in GenSec bunks as a D-Class.

Edited by steppy

17 minutes ago, Jeffe said:

+Support

he was in your spawn as D Class which he shouldnt be

and also he doesnt have the right to RDM you

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

2 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support

So this guy in the video thinks that it's allowed to break a rule if someone else does. First of all, that's not true. You didn't even break NLR you died at your spawn in which a D-Class isn't allowed anyways. Even if you did break NLR that doesn't give him the right to start RDMing you on the security job. The video clearly shows him trying to RDM you multiple times, and he needs to be punished for that. I don't think that he will be banned but given a long antiminge for MRDM (He killed you/attempted to kill you a total of three times) and being in GenSec bunks as a D-Class.

We don't have a retaliatory justice system. If someone even does break NLR you don't take the rules into your own hands and put him down to solve the problem

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

3 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support

1 hour ago, Jeffe said:

+Support

48 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

We don't have a retaliatory justice system. If someone even does break NLR you don't take the rules into your own hands and put him down to solve the problem

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

7 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

6 hours ago, Jeffe said:

+Support

My mans thought he was good enough to kill another gensec member as if he was carrying out a punishment

Edited by LuckyDudeFive

14 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support

+SUPPORT

He killed you in your spawn as a class d, which would not get you nlr because class d are not allowed in there, then he obviously proceeded swap to SO to rage RDM you MANY times. He clearly had no intent to RP and dissed you multiple times. He was also doing this on a barely populated server with no staff(with the exclusion of Zeeptin, as he is usually busy working on stuff for the servers). I do not believe this guy should remain in our community, as he would just pollute it and make it less desirable to be in for others.

gog

19 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support

+ Support

Though NLR does exist, in this case, purposeful Team Killing, RDMing, and Spawn Camping are, by technicality, all valid reasons to void and ignore NLR.

I've never seen a case that bad. Unleash the ban hammer, boys.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 7/18/2019 at 10:44 AM, Breen said:

+SUPPORT

He killed you in your spawn as a class d, which would not get you nlr because class d are not allowed in there, then he obviously proceeded swap to SO to rage RDM you MANY times. He clearly had no intent to RP and dissed you multiple times. He was also doing this on a barely populated server with no staff(with the exclusion of Zeeptin, as he is usually busy working on stuff for the servers). I do not believe this guy should remain in our community, as he would just pollute it and make it less desirable to be in for others.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

+ support

I have seen this person minging many times as SO being toxic towards everyone, not following orders, and of course minging, sometimes even RDM'ing.

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 11:02 AM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

Though NLR does exist, in this case, purposeful Team Killing, RDMing, and Spawn Camping are, by technicality, all valid reasons to void and ignore NLR.

I've never seen a case that bad. Unleash the ban hammer, boys.

Accepted

Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator