SCP&D-class - Accepted

Skela

What you want to see? - Crazy Idea: Letting SCP advert. Giving D Class choice to be rewarded after being tested on. 

Why should we add it? - Currently it is 2:23AM, as I am writing this. So my thoughts went out to decide a plan with d class, that I’ve been experimenting on. D class tend to be often pretty calm (especially the riot ones) when you give them the opportunity of a rewarding feel to doing research and ect.

Prime example: Dr.Maynard Isolation Test; I’ve been doing multiple studies with the riot D class, and multiple other random d class, and give them creative thinking, imagination and a review of how they feel and suggestions and ideas of how foundation can improve to decrease d class. (Now granted my dumbass deleted the stuff.)

They proposed an idea that giving XP after a test, (the 500 amount) can help boost motive. Also doing fun test that allows them to Roleplay it out, then being strictly and dragged around everywhere, just to be immediately ordered to die to the scp. 

I feel also, SCP should be allowed to advert they’re, extremely in need for testing. I’ll be damned if I’m waiting to be tested on, I gotta make some noise so I can make it snappy. 

I know it won’t follow it lore wise, but hell, they’re dying and going to get minge the second.

What are the advantages of having this? - help increase rp. 

Who is it mainly for? -research and d class. 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

I would +Support for providing D-Class xp for completing tests successfully, but not 500xp, since that's how much you receive to escape. 100xp would be an acceptable amount in my opinion.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

+Support

1. I would like 500 XP as the amount received per test but that's how much is given when a D-Class escapes. 250 Would be a good amount.

2. For the SCP adverting, I think think that it's fine as long as they have 5-minute cooldowns on it but it would be pointless as researchers wouldn't really pay attention to it anyways.

Edited by steppy

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

I would +Support for providing D-Class xp for completing tests successfully, but not 500xp, since that's how much you receive to escape. 100xp would be an acceptable amount in my opinion.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 7/17/2019 at 7:31 PM, Rookieblue said:

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 7/17/2019 at 8:35 PM, steppy said:

+Support

1. I would like 500 XP as the amount received per test but that's how much is given when a DOC lass escapes. 250 Would be a good amount.

2. For the SCP adverting, I think think that it's fine as long as they have 5-minute cooldowns on it but it would be pointless as researchers wouldn't really pay attention to it anyways.

On 7/17/2019 at 7:31 PM, Rookieblue said:

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+Support

1. I would like 500 XP as the amount received per test but that's how much is given when a D-Class escapes. 250 Would be a good amount.

^ Exactly what I was thinking man!

i like this idea! I will definitely recommend this to be accepted!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 7/17/2019 at 5:35 PM, steppy said:

+Support

250 Is the perfect Amount!

Trap.—

giphy.gif

+Support

On 7/18/2019 at 2:35 AM, steppy said:

+Support

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

On 7/17/2019 at 5:35 PM, steppy said:

+Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia