D Class and gensec - Denied

TheJackForce

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - I want to that in a lockdown gensec can’t stand on top of the lift and shoot down from it due to its not fair on the D class that are not doing anything wrong and just want to rp, or the d class weapons could use a damage boost due with a knife ? it takes 4 to6 hits to kill someone in real life I could stab you in the neck or head and you’ll be dead so I’m suggesting to boost the damage up to 40% damage per hit to make it fair.

Why should we add it? - D class can’t do anything when over 7 gensec are active 

What are the advantages of having this? - more rp and situation can happen 

Who is it mainly for? -everyone 

Links to any content - N/A

Hello Jack,

While I understand that it’s annoying when lockdowns are active you have to understand a few things:

1. Lockdowns usually get called when several 6+ D class start rioting. Because you have no NLR as D class this wears away at defenses. So a partial lockdown is called.

2. Some D class on the lower level have guns or are holding melee weapons out. If security is shooting at any D class on lower D block, it’s usually at these people or those on the elevator during partial lockdowns.

3. While your melee weapons are a bit glitchy at times, a hit can deal an upwards of 100+ damage. They do not need buffs. In addition, as D-Class you should never be more armed then a government funded force. It’s supposed to be difficult to breach as D-Class.

If there is a partial lockdown, we apologize if those of you who want to be tested on can’t because of other D-Class who would rather TDM than Rp. It hurts research as well when it happens too. However, if you are being shot at for no reason (No lockdown active or lockdown is active but your not on elevator or not holding guns) then call a staff member because we can’t just RDM D class who aren’t doing anything and are complaint with our policies.

Edited by Matricies

6 hours ago, Matricies said:

Hello Jack,

While I understand that it’s annoying when lockdowns are active you have to understand a few things:

1. Lockdowns usually get called when several 6+ D class start rioting. Because you have no NLR as D class this wears away at defenses. So a partial lockdown is called.

2. Some D class on the lower level have guns or are holding melee weapons out. If security is shooting at any D class on lower D block, it’s usually at these people or those on the elevator during partial lockdowns.

3. While your melee weapons are a bit glitchy at times, a hit can deal an upwards of 100+ damage. They do not need buffs. In addition, as D-Class you should never be more armed then a government funded force. It’s supposed to be difficult to breach as D-Class.

If there is a partial lockdown, we apologize if those of you who want to be tested on can’t because of other D-Class who would rather TDM than Rp. It hurts research as well when it happens too. However, if you are being shot at for no reason (No lockdown active or lockdown is active but your not on elevator or not holding guns) then call a staff member because we can’t just RDM D class who aren’t doing anything and are complaint with our policies.

Even when d class have their hands up they still get shot when adverted lockdown is active hands up SO’s are trigger happy and shoot those that have surrendered 

Edited by jackrhyssull

12 hours ago, jackrhyssull said:

Even when d class have their hands up they still get shot when adverted lockdown is active hands up SO’s are trigger happy and shoot those that have surrendered 

Those same people then quickly put down their hands and pull out weapons. Or otherwise, act as shields for the people actually attacking GENSEC. Additionally, GENSEC almost always (and should always) advert when lockdowns are in effect. Meaning that these D-Class are not being compliant and are actively disregarding orders from GENSEC.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Those same people then quickly put down their hands and pull out weapons. Or otherwise, act as shields for the people actually attacking GENSEC. Additionally, GENSEC almost always (and should always) advert when lockdowns are in effect. Meaning that these D-Class are not being compliant and are actively disregarding orders from GENSEC.

To add that the knife buff was denied a little bit ago.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

4 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

You are aware they can’t control that due to when u un-surrender it makes u pull a weapon out you should go on pro d class and see for your self, also SO tend to shoot anyone who is in a cell anyways so I blame lack of training there and Tbh I wouldn’t act as meat bag for someone else I just want to rp but can’t Due to when I have my hands up a random SO shoots me in a cell for no reason 

Edited by jackrhyssull

-Support

I get that 100% of the time its not every single ClassD that wants to riot and its annoying when you want to RP, but the reason that we have that type of lockdown is because it stops rioting completely, allowing for the people that want to RP being able to be tested. 

On 7/17/2019 at 12:59 AM, Matricies said:

Hello Jack,

-support, D class is supposed to be difficult

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."