Bob's Warn Removal Request

Anatole

Questions

Your In-game: Bob l Ross

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176093727

The admin's name in-game: SupremeChow

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive: Staff Dis x2 - NCWS - Failbase

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1806328539

Why do you think this warn was false: The Fail base is maybe true, i do not know if my base was a failbase but that because usually when i play i have other people set up the base and i set up the other things. Now, I had asked him multiple times why did i get warned for Staff disx2, and multiple times he would not answer, i asked him another question and he answered, I asked a few more times and he again did not answer how i staff dissed. I did not staff dis, i was talking about another guy who was abusing his powers and thats about it. The NCWS, i did what he said, he said fix the base, so i got rid of it, and walked away, sold the doors and left, then he warned me, at the time i did not know what NCWS was, but now that i do that was also a false warning. If he could give me some sort of evidence that i had done those, then i will gladly say sorry to him.

Any extra information: Keep a look on Viperking, hes a trial mod and was flying through my base when he was on-duty, as soon as he got off duty and became his custom class theif, he came to my base and started raiding it, not even 5-10 min after switching he came to my base, and he knew he couldnt go through the front door [ I had it blocked because there was another entrence on the side of the building] because he had scoped it out when on duty, i even asked him why he was flying in my base and he just say looking. I do not have my OBS working so i could not record him doing it.

Basically I warned him for staff diss x2 for simple reasons, diss is short for dissrespect , during the sit I stopped the raid, he had a slight anger issue at the time accusing viper of abusing admin powers, without evidence I could not confront viper, Bob continued to think I was biased because we were both staff which is untrue, if your wondering why I said disrespect its because during this time he said "f you" "F off" "I don't give a F" multiple times directed at me and viper so I counted it as dissrespect x2 as I was only trying to help but he continued to swear me out, I put NCWS because when I dragged him to stop the raid he continued to shoot viper and continued to run away from me.

5q3NfnC.png

+support 

@SupremeChow

1) telling you yo 'f off' isn't really disrespectfu however Ylyou saying he has anger issues is. 

2) If viper was abusing, you can't do much anyway, easier to tell JMT

3) NCWS = Not  cooperating with staff. Him shooting someone is not NCWS. Example of NCWS is if you tell someone not to advert something and they do that NCWS

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

-support

You admit to having a failbase.  And telling staff or someone else to eff off is usually a good way to get warned for diss.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

When did i run away from you, you said fix the base so i deleted then the sit was over, so i left the base grabbed my car and drove away, and when did i say F you, i maybe said the fuck are you doing, maybe but thats because i was in the middle of protecting my base from a raid and you never said anything you just kept picking me up randomly, if you had said stop raiding then i would have stopped shooting viper, but you never did. You never even said it was a sit you just teleported to viper and began picking me up never saying anything about a sit or anything about it, you just said fix the base. 

Also, i admit to the failbase yes, i am fine with keeping that warn because i still do not do much basing and am still getting use to it, i have even started calling an admin to me to check my base to make sure its not a failbase.

Edited by Anatole

Denied

Lack of evidence - I always recommend everyone to install Nvidia Shadowplay especially when playing on the server. It would make warn appeals so much easier if there was video evidence, since there was none and both stories are conflicting this will be denied.