Moving police rp into the dark rp selection - Accepted

Hannah

What you want to see? - police rp moved into the dark rp selection 

Why should we add it? -  so  even Zeeptin has said this police rp is  based off dark rp  , and I have been thinking there is more people in the dark rp selection than there is in  police rp so that could mean more  revenue  For newer players to come in, 

What are the advantages of having this? -possible more  new players coming on to police rp  

Who is it mainly for? -every one

Links to any content - N/A

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

There is no physical way to mpve prp server to the darkrp sub section in the menu. It goes off the gamemode so we would have to change to darkrp 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-Support

If the server gets put in the dark rp section, we will receive players that won't abide by the different rules, the server would get lost in the huge list of thousands of servers which would decrease revenue and popularity. 

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

4 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Although my problem is that PoliceRP is a little less than constant raiding and RDMing..

I mean  there is constant  raiding have you seen the king family/  other family's,  rdm well theres staff for a reason 

6 hours ago, Zeeptin said:

I believe we are going to try this on Friday as a test run! Great idea!

Thank you for your work zeeptin  I hope my idea works out