SCP-2331 - Suggestion - Denied

shovel

1. Name of the SCP you would like added: SCP - 2331

2. Link(s) to playermodels:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1334369321&searchtext=scarecrow

3. Link(s) to sweps:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=546392647&searchtext=media+player (i cannot find an actual music player swep

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 200 hp 50 armor

5. Why should we add this SCP? Because a sort of DJ scp making class D raves and parties would not only lessen riots but  make things so much more exciting and lively

6. Basic summary of the SCP: a scarecrow that plays edm and makes large parties and/or raves happen

7. Extra information:  http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2331 heres the wiki

20 hours ago, retroplasma said:

I guess? I like the idea but I'm not ok with him really being in d-block. Other than that it's a nice change of pace from the other scps in this sever.

+ support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

I actually think this would be funny as hell, but where would we put him

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

On 7/18/2019 at 12:39 AM, Hoovy said:

I actually think this would be funny as hell, but where would we put him

I would think that we could put him in the scp 173 area since thats sort of not used and its in lcz close to the dblock

• Like 1

On 7/17/2019 at 8:42 PM, steppy said:

-Support

Isn't needed especially in D-Block as it would turn to the Minge-Block. Also wouldn't follow lore at all to have it in D-Block.

Well Steppy, this is an unofficial SCP so I assume it could materialize inside D-Block, also tbh, anything that keep D-Class busy is good in my book.
-/+ Support.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

43 minutes ago, Gunther said:

Well Steppy, this is an unofficial SCP so I assume it could materialize inside D-Block, also tbh, anything that keep D-Class busy is good in my book.
-/+ Support.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, shovel said:

I would think that we could put him in the scp 173 area since thats sort of not used and its in lcz close to the dblock

173 CC is being used by research currently.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

16 hours ago, Catsro said:

173 CC is being used by research currently.

what about having it spawn in jesus' room or scp999's room, or any other LCZ scp's room, or maybe it could spawn in the back of the kitchen of dblock

edit: why dont we put him in the big sniper tower thing of Dblock

Edited by shovel

On 7/17/2019 at 8:42 PM, steppy said:

-Support

Isn't needed especially in D-Block as it would turn to the Minge-Block. Also wouldn't follow lore at all to have it in D-Block.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On 7/18/2019 at 2:42 AM, steppy said:

-Support

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"