Chief prop abuse

Blitz

HuYour in game name: koala

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:192294830

The player's in game name: *polizeikommisar fred* it was chief ik that

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:105726197

What did the player do: prop abuse

Evidence (required): blitz sent me this https://plays.tv/video/5d2e060bbd0adefc30/oof

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn. He just got in trouble so nothing too serious

Any extra information: was just demoted from dors for prop stuff i think

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

I going to have to +/- support 

Now let me explain

That prop was used to get me off-site because the chief did not want to get in trouble by spawning in a heli so, it is a very fine line on what I can personally say. The one point I was trying to stop the boat so we could easily delete it but yea that failed. Though otherwise yea.

spacer.png

• Manager

+Support

After we got striked and warned for Prop killing and you guys do this is just unacceptable.

I'm sorry Chief but this is not right

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

I got demoted not for prop stuff. Then the rain why we had that was to get war of site. As he was spyware to be flown not I couldn't spawn a heli off duty. I didn't mean to kill eat. I didn't expect him to get up until after I set it upright. So I bright him back as I suddenly killed him. Then afterword it was so that ci could have little bit of fun as they weren't raiding. Then I deleted it and ya.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I'm gonna send more explanation after I finish with gym.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

What I was mainly trying to do was have fun with others. As most I was demoted from dors. And the are other things that I have to deal with irl. Then also, as a snr admin I have to deal with others like d-class & scp's breaking rules. Which makes me their enemies and I get disrespected and harassed sometimes. Which is why I change my name to different things on d-class. So in this situation I was having to evac war. Then after that I guess that ci were bored a bit due to them just being raided and losing 049. So I go over there to have some fun with them. Right now I'm just feeling depressed about things. I contemplate leaving gl for a bit to stay low for a while so people don't harass me so much. As the isn't r&d in they can't do much with scp's. Then with mtf being in guard more and there being low amount of ci, they couldn't raid so much. My goal was to have fun with ci and war. After this if you don't see me on myr gensec job might be due to me resigning or just me mainly obeying on d-class or going under a new name. I understand I did during won't but it was for a reason so players could have fun. Nobody asked me to stop cause they were annoyed. I'll take a demotion/strike from staff and with a demotion from gensec. I just want to be able to have done fun with people and not get harassed. I don't get harassed on the surface because d-class aren't surrounding me. 

If you want more info or explanation. Msg me in discord/ts and I'm econ when I can.

Edited by Chief_
Oop

@Chief_ i put this in player report because i sisnt want you demoted on striked on staff

and u werent on the gensec job so no gensec punishment

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

1 minute ago, [GL] Koala Bearr said:

@Chief_ i put this in player report because i sisnt want you demoted on striked on staff

and u werent on the gensec job so no gensec punishment

I know but I am just upset about things. 

This "I'm having others things Irl" crap... Seriously this is everyone's excuse when they're reported. I'm not saying you're using this as an excuse but you know what you did wrong, you kinda admitted it. You're just gonna have to continue and weather this report is accepted or denied you should just continue your day and learn from your mistakes.

42 minutes ago, Munchies said:

This "I'm having others things Irl" crap... Seriously this is everyone's excuse when they're reported. I'm not saying you're using this as an excuse but you know what you did wrong, you kinda admitted it. You're just gonna have to continue and weather this report is accepted or denied you should just continue your day and learn from your mistakes.

People have IRL Things to do. Calm down.

• Gaminglight Love 1

-OG Minge

What I did was show them something. And I was telling war in ts about what Helena if he tries to physgun it while I'm holding it. That was me just telling him. 

11 hours ago, War Gamer said:

I going to have to +/- support 

Now let me explain

That prop was used to get me off-site because the chief did not want to get in trouble by spawning in a heli so, it is a very fine line on what I can personally say. The one point I was trying to stop the boat so we could easily delete it but yea that failed. Though otherwise yea.

Due to the circumstances I don't believe that a punishment is needed as it was simply creative thinking to a situation

+Support

This is blatant prop abuse. Nothing more to say. Also you can spawn in evac heli's, just make sure there are only 3 helis/cars. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+Support

There really isn't much of an excuse of what happened in the video. It was 100 % Prop Abuse and this individual is a Senior Admin, he is supposed to be lead and be good role models for everyone below. These actions don't represent the community because one slip up like this and people have the complete wrong impression on us. Even worse, this was a second report on him just shortly after the first.

7 hours ago, [icOnic] BonkBoeink said:

People have IRL Things to do. Calm down.

You don't take it out on others if you have IRL things to do. Take a look in the LOA section, about half of them are for IRL problems they are facing. That's the mature thing to do, not to take it out in game. Real life and Virtual are two different things, Munchies is right, the only thing I don't believe you did learn from your mistake. Having two reports that close to each other is unacceptable as a Senior Admin. As a Senior Admin you are one step away from JMT and you need to be trusted without supervision, we just didn't see that in the video....

Edited by Willy

6 hours ago, Willy said:

+Support

There really isn't much of an excuse of what happened in the video. It was 100 % Prop Abuse and this individual is a Senior Admin, he is supposed to be lead and be good role models for everyone below. These actions don't represent the community because one slip up like this and people have the complete wrong impression on us. Even worse, this was a second report on him just shortly after the first.

You don't take it out on others if you have IRL things to do. Take a look in the LOA section, about half of them are for IRL problems they are facing. That's the mature thing to do, not to take it out in game. Real life and Virtual are two different things, Munchies is right, the only thing I don't believe you did learn from your mistake. Having two reports that close to each other is unacceptable as a Senior Admin. As a Senior Admin you are one step away from JMT and you need to be trusted without supervision, we just didn't see that in the video....

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

13 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

This is blatant prop abuse. Nothing more to say. Also you can spawn in evac heli's, just make sure there are only 3 helis/cars. 

I was trying not to spawn things off duty. I remember being told we are suppose to use our pwr for event team and the things I can do off duty as a snr admin is staff. Then I was reported for prop killing. I was doing this to have an inventive way of doing stuff without disarming things if duty. That's why I did it. Prop killing and abuse are similar but different in some areas. Then I know irl and game things are different. But the things that area going on irl will be affective my in-game.  Now that I know I can spawn helicopter off duty. This won't be hastening. War wanted to get off site so I did that for him. 

16 hours ago, Willy said:

+Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+ Support

I can understand the 'I can't spawn a heli off-duty", but...

Really, mate? Is it that hard to spawn a helicopter by getting on duty? You're Event Team. You know how to do it.

In all, I'm honestly disappointed. Just a warning will do with this, though.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 7/19/2019 at 2:05 PM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

I can understand the 'I can't spawn a heli off-duty", but...

Really, mate? Is it that hard to spawn a helicopter by getting on duty? You're Event Team. You know how to do it.

In all, I'm honestly disappointed. Just a warning will do with this, though.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:09 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

After we got striked and warned for Prop killing and you guys do this is just unacceptable.

I'm sorry Chief but this is not right

chief come on man..... even after getting war off site with it you kept using it. if you were going to use it for this reason it should have been deleted once war was on the ground and evaced. 

• th3 locked this topic