1245-2 buff and lore. - Denied

retroplasma

What you want to see? -  I believe we should add more lore into 1245-2 including other containment methods and buffing him as well. (giving him more spears to spawn with because people keep stealing his fucking spear..)

Lore

1245-2 happens to be a slender humanoid figure with sharp spike for hands. 1245-2 himself seems to be almost made out of radio static and can emit radio frequency's and wave length from VLF to EHF. Test shows that while he is aggressive to any and all life, he shows more aggression to anyone that uses live radio frequency's. Fire extinguishers have been proven to make 1245-2 docile a for minutes making for easy containment. The use of whale sounds have also made 1245-2 confused and docile as well. 1245-2 was found in an ███████-model factory whaling ship (SCP 1245) and seen gutting parts of a young blue whale off. 1245-2 originally showed no hostility when approached inside 1245. However when attempts are made to separate 1245-2 from 1245, the SCP will grew in hostility and attack anyone it saw. later testing well be needed to see if the making of a replica 1245 while calm 1245-2 down. 

Containment methods

-The uses of fire extinguishers can not only confuse 1245-2 but also make him docile allowing for easy containment. (once sprayed with extinguisher cuff him.)

-Tranquilizer's don't work on 1245-2 and only seems to aggravate him more. 

- 1245-2 seems to be attracted to people using live radio frequency's. However, it also make's him more aggressive to them as well. ( use you radio to lure 1245-2 to his cell)

- Can confuse 1245-2 with Whale sounds or loud static sounds.

Rules

- Spawns with 6 spears

- Can attack anyone it sees BUT must attack anyone with radio's out first!

-  if you hear Loud static or whale sounds you must remains docile for a 3 seconds before attacking again.

-  If sprayed by fire extinguishers you must wait 30 seconds before attacking ( you can be contained with cuffs this way)

- Must /advert you location every 10 minutes.

Why should we add it? - It would add more lore and allow for better testing on 1245-2 . I believe this would make more people would want to play as 1245-2 more now that it's slightly buffed and can be tested on more.

What are the advantages of having this? - Simple. more lore to work with allowing for more researchers to test on said SCP and finally get more people to play this SCP as well! 

Who is it mainly for? - ... the community?

Links to any content - N/A

Honestly, when I made the SCP job pack I mean't for the SCP rules to be leniant, due to the fact that the user was paying money to play as them. While I like some of these ideas, I feel as though adding to many restrictions/rules could deter people from purchasing the pack. This is just from a business stand point.

+/- Support

3 hours ago, Carpenter John said:

Honestly, when I made the SCP job pack I mean't for the SCP rules to be leniant, due to the fact that the user was paying money to play as them. While I like some of these ideas, I feel as though adding to many restrictions/rules could deter people from purchasing the pack. This is just from a business stand point.

+/- Support

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

It is against the rules to steal his spear. If someone steals the spear 1246 should call staff.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

On 7/16/2019 at 1:45 PM, Carpenter John said:

+/- Support

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 7/17/2019 at 8:39 PM, steppy said:

+Support

I like the rules and agree on 1245-2 getting more spears as he can lose them sometimes.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

On 7/16/2019 at 2:45 PM, Carpenter John said:

+/- Support

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."