Infected's Senior Admin Application- Accepted

Infected

Do you think I am ready for this staff rank? (Please state down below why)  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Am i ready for this rank?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: O5-5 (Infected)

What is your steam name?: [GL] Weareinfected

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:118848153

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Past experience on a darkRP server and the 5-6 months i’ve been with GL!

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I would say maybe late 2018 somewhere between July and Dec.

What date did you make your forums account? January 24

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have zero warns on the server, and zero warns on all other GL servers. screenshot will be provided at the bottom. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1805629517

Have you donated? Yes, I have platinum but the admin rank hides that.

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Never.

Have you read the staff guidelines at ? You will be tested on it: Sure have!

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Super Admins: Gamik, Kademon, Rangiatea, scoot.

Head of Staff: Th3

Manager: Igneous

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I have been with the GL staff team for quite sometime now, made mistakes here and made some good choices there. But a few things that make me different than other people is that I’m there, I’m in the moment. Usually people will hop on staff and get a few sits in and then hop off to get on with their own personal needs and fun in RP but that is not what staffing is for, when you staff you have to be dedicated and be prepared for whatever comes your way you can’t slack off and ask the person your dealing with what happened and then not pay any attention, they expect great from you and you’ll get great out of them if you just treat them fairly and kindly! Staffing and getting to know others is just a giant learning experience and it helps in the future even when you have moved on from playing games. My activity on staff has not been the best recently and I have acknowledged that and I surely will get on that problem. I’m a very open person, I like to hang out with people and get to know them and a staff member would not be very good if he doesn’t have time to communicate and get to know who he/she is assisting and that really can affect their reputation! I’m a very flexible person, if staff are not online or some are not doing their job I can surely step in and make some time while they finish doing what they are doing. Patience, patience is a number 1 trait when it comes to dealing with sits and the people within them, not everyone you talk to will be your favorite but that doesn’t make me any different in the slightest, as staff you need to be able to deal with very loud people and still keep the ability to have a nice attitude, are you really doing your job when you just get angry and just make the sit worse? Not in my book. I am a very understanding person, when it comes to staffing you can’t allow friends to get in the way of you warning them, you have to have the ability to understand both sides of the story and see which is wrong and which is right. Even if they are your friends you can’t allow them to make bad decisions that can hurt other peoples experience on the server, it will just hurt GL’s reputation in general if you allow things like that to slide. These reasons are why I feel I should get Senior Admin. (To clear something up about my activity, I’m on staff the most when there are no staff on because I want the T-Mods and Mods to get sits aswell so I allow them to play their part. If you on as late as I am you’ll see me on staff a lot.)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would teleport to the person that is Mass RDMing and freeze them immediately, I would proceed to bring them to one of the staff rooms and unfreeze. I would ask them their reasoning for doing such things and if I don’t get an answer but instead get cussed at I would gag them and ask them again. If they continued in chat I would then mute them and freeze them. I would tell them what they have done wrong and how it breaks the rules of the MOTD and then direct them on how to read the rules. After telling them everything I would ungag and ask one last time their reasoning and if I get no answer I would proceed with their punishment and Minge them for 10,600 seconds 10,000 for Mass Rdm and 600 for Staff Disrespect.

I greatly appreciate you taking time out of your day to read this, please respond with the truth and only the truth! Thank you!

Edited by Weareinfected
  • Gaminglight Love 1

-SUPPORT 

Massive minge 

Never gets on 

hella inactive

bad at staff sits

low forums posts 

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

❤️

Big ol +supporrt 

Good app

Good staff member 

Helps others when needed 

*somewhat active* 

Overall i believe infected is more than ready to get senior admin and be a big kid 

• Laughing 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

+Support

-Very helpful and almost always there for the community 

-Helped me a bit when I was a baby mod

-Known within the community with good standings 

-Big Minge

=You 100% deserves the position for a lot of the things that you do yes your activity is "questionable" but it isn't really a thing to compare what you actually do for the server as you are one of the only people that are extremely chill just to talk to even though you are bad at Runescape that doesn't count. But fr though you are really good at your job as an admin now and would probably do better as a Senior Admin can't wait to see what happens.

• Like 1

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

-Big Minge

=You 100% deserves the position for a lot of the things that you do yes your activity is "questionable" but it isn't really a thing to compare what you actually do for the server as you are one of the only people that are extremely chill just to talk to even though you are bad at Runescape that doesn't count. But fr though you are really good at your job as an admin now and would probably do better as a Senior Admin can't wait to see what happens.

Very mature even though he is a little mingey. He has my +Support

• Laughing 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

2 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

-Big Minge

• Laughing 1

+Support

+Very helpful and nice
      +Helps on situations even when he is not asked
      +Good app
      +Well known through community 

Overall great person and is qualified for the position

• Laughing 1

Aight I don't approve of this

3 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

-Big Minge

mmmmmm he humgry

• Laughing 1

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

On 7/16/2019 at 9:32 AM, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

-Big Minge

Honestly not sure where your getting the inactivity, He's usually on, He's active.

Edited by Bor
  • Laughing 1

Trap.—

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, Breen said:

+/Support

+Good application

+Responsible from what I have seen

+Helpful

-Inactive

I hope to see big boi O5-5 get senior admin 

• Laughing 1

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Manager

+Support

Mature

My Best Friend

Awesome guy

Ready for position

Active

Very Helpful

Has been staff and Admin for a VERY VERY long time longer then most staff members.

He is also a O5 boi

The things you guys don't realize about Infected activity is that he is on EARLY EARLY mornings he may be not on the  in the day but he let's Mods and Trial Mods do there job in the day but Infected is active but not in the days. He deals with the mingey people in the mornings so they won't come back on in the day and ruin other peoples experiences. 

Another thing about Infected currently is he has been helping out Zeeptin with the UK Server and is very loyal to not only the staff team but the entire community.

Overal Infected is way over ready for this position. 

Plz accept Infected

Edited by Nimo
  • Laughing 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

22 hours ago, Berserkrpups said:

+Support

-Big Minge

• Laughing 1

+/- SUPPORT

Good application

Dedicated to his rank

Inactive from what I have seen before

I feel that maybe your activity should be a little higher? I mean I can't say much because I'm not in the game all too much but in the times I have been in the game I have only seen you on two or three times max. However, I do think you're a great person and should have a spot at Senior Admin and its entirety. However, the activity part I would personally fix if this is something you really and truly want. 

GOOD LUCK!!!

• Laughing 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||