Official Resignation of Oppenheimer (48 Hours)

Emperor Palpy

You've done so much for Research.

May your efforts never destroyed.

You tried and tried to make research the best it could, Dominio effect destroys.

Enjoy College.

-Boris.

Would love to see you sometimes.

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Welcome to the retired old gang oppen.

Former FD || Benjamin O. Walker || A̸̹̩̫̞̳͓͇̞͆̂̀ḽ̶́̅̇͋̔͂̃͛̍̄̀͛̓͆e̴̫͉͉̫͐̅͗͂̓̅͐̾̌͊̒͘͘͠x̵̰̱͖̘͚͓̦͕̯̼̿́̃̇̓̚ ̷̮̣̗̝̋͜͠P̶̡̨̧̹̰͍̯̼̳͇̳̰̒͛̆̀̌͒̕͝o̵̻̪̦̟̠͔̳͖̺̊̑̒ŕ̵̨͇̣̺̱̱̯̲́̄͋̓̇̇́͛͜͠͝ṭ̸̯̗͠e̸̲͉̜͖̥̟͎͆̀̑͛

AAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL AAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEE

YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

OPENHIMER

I WILL NEVER FORGGET YOOU

ANNNNND IIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVVVEEE YOUUUUUU BUT NOOO HOMOOOO BUT WHOOO CARESSS

But in all seriousness, I'm going to miss you the big body you are always welcome on security any time if you want to commit more war crimes, or raid rang's panty drawer, or commit acts against the Geneva convention.

spacer.png

your dead? alright that's good amen. -soldier tf2 

in all seriousness I will miss you ya crazy bastard and a toast to research! ill make sure this place doesn't fall to shit even if it means I die.

Glad to have you around man, you definitely made one of the largest impacts on research and I was glad to be semi-next to you through that journey. If I wasn’t asleep all day I would be in TS allowing anyone to talk to me. Remember one thing Oppenheimer, あなたはいつも私の事務所に歓迎されるでしょう。I hope to see you around buddy, and goodluck out there. ?

Hopefully you have a good resignation, I'll miss your little science talks I never understood.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)