Should I be part of the Staff Team?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Ender, EnderKnight, EnderKnight57

What is your steam name?: enderknight1305

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:456031274

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Discord, I am a head admin/council on a discord server.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly). Beginning of June.

What date did you make your forums account? June 18th,2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank) I am “USER”.

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  I have three warns. Link: (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=18054597430)

Have you donated? No, I have not.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? On Discord yes, Servers I am not. 

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:  Yes, I have read over the guidelines.

Timezone: EST (USA) 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

I think I deserve the honor of being staff because I will help the server and the people who play on the server. I am reliable and I am a mature person. I will not fault in my position if I am accepted, I am useful and have good manners and I am known decently in the community. Even though, I might have strikes and warns I still can help and serve when it really counts- I always will serve my best. Also, my forum’s activity/profile is lacking but like stated, I am active in the server a lot. I am a dedicated person and outgoing person. I will always try my best to help the community. With the plus of basically constant activity, I can manage my time wisely between staff and other things. I love the server and the players, I want to help the new players and the players who have been on for a long time have fun and enjoy the server we all love! To conclude, I would love to be apart of the amazing PoliceRP staff team, to enforce the rules, help the players out and continue to make the server even more enjoyable.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Probably stop them from talking, freeze them next to me (If they attempt to run away or leave the sit), then check logs for any other priors and then explain and warn them. If things get out of control, I’d call a higher up or another staff member for guidance on the situation. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

When I was attempting to help an OFC yesterday, you continuously talked over me as well as I felt your attitude wasn't good either

Number 16 is decently wrong

I'm not sure if I would consider discord a community or not

Good luck Ender! -Senior Admin Steve 

57 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

When I was attempting to help an OFC yesterday, you continuously talked over me as well as I felt your attitude wasn't good either

I was playing on SWAT yesterday and was patrolling with SRT PFC Supreme(I think it was lord) while you were on dispatch and we couldn't make call outs because you would talk over us saying "Use the right format to talk to dispatch" so we just turned our radios off because you were so annoying about that, and it wasn't just us you said it to, it was all gov, so we couldn't hear major cal louts, now, we did turn them on now and then, but still, it was just annoying and no one wants that.

Also, Steve, i'm hurt you don't feel discord counts.

1 hour ago, Owen 287 said:

Support

-support i believe everything has been said.

Edited by HeadShot720

5 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

4 hours ago, PhenixBoy300 said:

I was playing on SWAT yesterday and was patrolling with SRT PFC Supreme(I think it was lord) while you were on dispatch and we couldn't make call outs because you would talk over us saying "Use the right format to talk to dispatch" so we just turned our radios off because you were so annoying about that, and it wasn't just us you said it to, it was all gov, so we couldn't hear major cal louts, now, we did turn them on now and then, but still, it was just annoying and no one wants that.

Speak to Dispatch Command about that (myself or Yobo).

~Charlie

am I allowed to reply to comments? 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

not on applications, no.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

okay, will not reply. besides, right now - to respond to you 

(sorry for replying, I felt bad not replying).

Edited by EnderKnight57

You just recently started replying to old topics or making new ones which make no sense. You made a post in the dispatch section with the text of “I ❤️ DISPATCH”. You also made a complete new post under the state section to congratulate the new troopers...

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

12 hours ago, Sion said:

-support 

-By the looks your attitude isnt the best

-You put 0% effory into 16

-Staff on a discord server (not sure if this counts)

made random posts on forums to increase activity 

-replied to own app

12 hours ago, Sion said:

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

18 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

United States Airforce Vice Commander / Military Police AChief / Drill Instructors Co-Commander

Military Roleplay Senior Moderator / Teamspeak Supportspacer.png

+/-Support

As stated above in previous replies your app is a bit off, but thats not why I'm -supporting, it's because I know you personally and I feel like you lack some experince, I want you to play on the server for atleast another month and give staff another shot, but other than that best of luck Ender.

Your Friend - Chow

5q3NfnC.png

On 7/16/2019 at 1:35 PM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

On 7/17/2019 at 11:12 PM, Yobo said:

Is it just me or this there two applications

Do you mean Their (But yeah i think it is)

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 7/16/2019 at 8:37 AM, PhenixBoy300 said:

Also, Steve, i'm hurt you don't feel discord counts.

I was on at that time as well and you where getting mad at others too. Also I would try to be more active on forums and get some more experience on the server. Personality wise your a pretty chill guy. 

Good luck though Ender

-Your crackhead neighbor Connor

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application and you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.