Jack Bauer's Resignation (Roleplay)

TurdBerglar

(IN RP) Hey everybody of Rockford, This Jack Bauer from the CTU. After all the years I have spent here trying to make Rockford a safe and better place for everybody, my time has come. I have been here long enough and need a retirement. I have protected many people of Rockford, and for everybody I may have put in jail for committing a crime I hope you learned your lesson. I have stopped you from committing more crimes, and saved lives that way. I wish good luck for the Rockford Police Department and for every department here at Rockford. You all have made such a impact on me in the many years serving. Thank you everybody. Unfortunately it is my time to resign as my family needs me more than anything. Thank you Rockford for this amazing experience.  

I would like to announce Natasha Romanoff to Rockford. She will be taking my spot as CTU over here in Rockford. I know she is fit for the job as she worked for me for many years. She is tough, smart, and brave. Give her a welcome as you will see here around soon.  I salute you to every department of Rockford. 

Edited by TurdBerglar