[GL] Kanny

In-Game Name: Danny Muller

Steam Name: [GL] Kanny but sometimes i change it to [GL] Famipoo

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:32600397

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 1296

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday for about 7 hours

What timezone are you in? BST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? Hello my name is Danny Muller and i would appreciate a chance to prove myself as a Forum Diplomat, I am active on the forums and in game and currently have around 1294 posts. I can be on the forums every singe day for about 9 hours each day. I would love to help out the community and fellow staff members by keeping the forums clean, I would appreciate it if you could consider me for this role, Thank you and have a nice day.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? If so, how? I consider myself to have good judgement, I believe this as i have been staff on many servers and have been very successful and would like to add i have never received a staff strike on any previous experiences, I can keep calm and can look at situations from multiple points.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? If a player was spamming shoutbox i would hide their posts and calmly direct them towards the right ban appeal section under the forums once asking which server they come from. After this i would ask them if i could help them with anything else and if the answer to this was 'Yes' Then i would go on and answer in as much depth as i can.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

15 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Former Diplomat

Great friend 

Amazing application 

Good Luck!

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |