Steve's Captain Promotion Application

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Steve's Captain Promotion Application  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be promoted to the rank of Captain?

• Yes (+Support with Comment/Reason)
    • Maybe (+/-Support with Comment/Reason)
    • No (-Support with Comment/Reason)

Rank you are applying for: Captain

In-Game Name: LT Steve 1L79 (PD Command) | SRT LT Steve 1T79 (S.R.T) | Steve the Russian King (Criminal) | Steve the Russian (Staff) |

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:186173874

Current Rank: Lieutenant 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Month and 9 Days

What timezone are you in?: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

How many Warns do you have?: 0 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): It has taken a lot of thought and voices to finally push me to do this. I have yet again, and although still newer in command, that I bring myself to a higher standard. I have had many people tell me to push myself harder in so many ways, and I mean that outside of just Gaminglight. On June 23rd, I went to a Nation Guard Military base for 6 days, overnight and working and training there for 18 hours a day. It was rough, but it was a very special occasion that I got to experience. There, they pushed me over the edge, and now, I want to push myself to the edge of what I know I can do, not only with the Police Department Command but also with my entirety of existence in Gaminglight. I have to explain that I was not seen on Gaminglight for almost two weeks, due to the academy. Now, I strived to immediately get myself back into regulations, and on Saturday, I achieved the rank of Lieutenant in S.R.T Command. Even before this as an S.R.T 2LT and PD LT, I used both of my ranks to interact very closely with new officers. They were brought with me and fellow tactical units to situations including: Two bank robberies, a hostage negotiation, everyday tactical unit procedures, and more. This truly made me happy to see that I was not only able to better give insight on what we do for new officers, but allow them to see that by working hard, they too can achieve great things. I promoted 4 out of 8 of them that day, many had left, but the ones who stayed through were granted the privilege of an award for doing an exceedingly great job. You can see them with myself and others in this image: https://gyazo.com/d7b62245e0309a04746ac4bbd026a87c  These officers truly gave me a gateway to show my fellow command members that I can always improve myself, and I did. Earlier this morning, I addressed with Major Ruben issues we had within some situations to officers we needed to discuss. I have also been able to not only reduce some officers who choose the path of corruptness but also increase the number of officers who want to strive further along the pathway to the best of their ability. With myself getting the rank of Captain, I believe that I could do even more for this department, such as setting up more checkpoints and be able to make even more officer's lives happier and be ready to work harder than they were before. I thank you all again for allowing these great chances for myself to take, and also give to others, and thank you to those who voice your opinions on this post. Kind regards, -Police Department Command Lieutenant | S.R.T Lieutenant Steve

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by [GL] My Pet named Steve

HUGE +SUPPORT

He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He has been getting on more recently even though he has been gone for a good amount of time. For this time he has been back all he has been doing are good things for everyone. I personally believe he should be promoted for the fact that he has done a lot of us as the time as LT. He has been on LT almost everyday for the time being back and he has gotten some knowledge from his JR Academy. Steve can really bring a lot of this from IRL into the game and possibly change things for PD HC or PD LC! He has spent a lot of time with OFCs and helping them out along the way. Steve shows everyday that he is a good LT and that he does what he needs to do. Steve has already done a bunch as LT and I think he can take it one step further being a Captain in PD. Honestly he really deserves being promoted as I can tell that he put his effort into making his application. The time and dedication serving as a LT in PD is amazing. He has a amazing reputation on every department he gets on. In my thoughts, he seems very ready for the spot as captain. 

From,

The Silver 1 on R6, Pentagon

• Laughing 1

{ 𝒥𝑒𝒹𝒾 𝓋𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓉𝒽 | 𝒟𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒽 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝒶𝓃 }

{ 𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁𝑅𝒫 | 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓈𝒽𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝟧𝟢𝟣𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 - 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝒞𝒲 𝐿𝒾𝒻𝑒𝑅𝒫 | 𝐿𝒾𝑒𝓊𝓉𝑒𝓃𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 }

{ 𝑀𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓎𝑅𝒫 | 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒰𝒮𝒜𝐹 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁 }

+Support

Great App

Recently has done some great things in PD (with the OFC “tac team”)

Active

Nice Guy

Knows when to put his foot Down

Good Luck Steve

-Lieutenant Charlie 1L73

Edited by Charlie
  • Gaminglight Love 1

~Charlie

19 minutes ago, Charlie said:

+Support

Great App

Active

Nice Guy

Good Luck Steve

• Gaminglight Love 2

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

7 hours ago, Charlie said:

+Support

Great App

Active

Nice Guy

Good Luck Steve

-Lieutenant Charlie 1L73

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

11 hours ago, Charlie said:

+Support

Great App

Active

Nice Guy

Good Luck Steve

-Lieutenant Charlie 1L73

• Gaminglight Love 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

Massive + support

He is one of the most helpful and nicest people in this community. He knows what he is doing and definetly deserves this promotion for all his Projects he has ran in the department.

Good luck steve

~ Major Ruben

• Thanks 1

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

- Support sbeve yelled at me once therefor i dont think hes ready for this position

JK

BIG + SUPPORT

+ Active

+ 2nd friendliest steve I know

+ Knows what hes doing

+ If i had a dollar for every time this guy ordered popeye's Id be able to save my custom class 

good luck sbeve

Edited by Shmoopy_boop
  • Laughing 1

On 7/15/2019 at 6:51 PM, Charlie said:

+Support

Great App

Active

Nice Guy

Good Luck Steve

-Lieutenant Charlie 1L73

Good luck 

• Gaminglight Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2019 at 12:33 PM, Pentagon said:

HUGE +SUPPORT

He is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He has been getting on more recently even though he has been gone for a good amount of time. For this time he has been back all he has been doing are good things for everyone. I personally believe he should be promoted for the fact that he has done a lot of us as the time as LT. He has been on LT almost everyday for the time being back and he has gotten some knowledge from his JR Academy. Steve can really bring a lot of this from IRL into the game and possibly change things for PD HC or PD LC! He has spent a lot of time with OFCs and helping them out along the way. Steve shows everyday that he is a good LT and that he does what he needs to do. Steve has already done a bunch as LT and I think he can take it one step further being a Captain in PD. Honestly he really deserves being promoted as I can tell that he put his effort into making his application. The time and dedication serving as a LT in PD is amazing. He has a amazing reputation on every department he gets on. In my thoughts, he seems very ready for the spot as captain. 

From,

MSGT Slick 1A37 

Imperial RP GM Admin

31st Commander