Yes or No  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Staff?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Roger

2. What is your steam name?: Ski

3. What is your steam ID?: 0:1:118295107

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  Early June.

6. What date did you make your forums account? June 20.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Vip+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1 https://gyazo.com/0900af2ca1dc6862365907b366808081

9. Have you donated? Yes.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

13. Timezone: CST.

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A.

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): 

I believe that I deserve this rank because I'm active and I'm on practically every day. I know the Rules I've read the MOTD multiple times and the staff handbook as well. While I'm on the Gaming Light server I'm almost always in Teamspeak. I'm respectful towards everyone and I care about my reputation. I'm mature and go by the rules and listen very well. I got good patience and I can resolve problems very well. I’m a good leader in general and I’ll show that while staffing. I’m kind and caring about the people and the community. I’m semi-active on the forums and will try to improve to be more active on the forums. I like seeing people’s responses and keeping updated with the server. I know quite a bit of the staff and that’s a good chemistry already. I know all of the staff commands from the handbook. Also since It’s summer I stay up really late I noticed a lack of staff, me joining would help with the minge hours as well. Overwall I think I would fit in perfectly with the staff team.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? How I would hand this situation is, I would !jail talk to the person Calmly and with Respect and try to calm them down,  Since I can only minge 300 seconds, I would get a admin+ to minge them for 10,000 seconds also if they keep cursing I would gag them.

Sincerely,  Roger

7 hours ago, Taco. said:

HUGE +SUPPORT.

Mature.

Very Active.

Knows The Rules.

Respectful.

Overall, I think that you deserve a chance.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+support

Mature 

Deserves a chance

Seems fit for the job

Never had issues with

Never seen you on but I'm 5 hours before you so I won't be harsh

Good luck 

Senior Moderator Sion 

• Gaminglight Love 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

-support

Roger, I know we are friends but I am going to have to -support

You have been pretty mingy recently and I haven't seen you following the rules much

And I think you might abuse your powers which will probobly get them taken away, I dont want that to happen man

Inactive On Forums

Doesn't Really Knows Rules

On 7/16/2019 at 12:40 AM, PhenixBoy300 said:

+/- support
I have personally never seen you in game before, however this may be a time zones thing for me as I am EST and you are CST, I cannot truthfully give you a + or a - support, so I will stay neutral on this.

Was this even needed? If you haven't seem them on because of timezones and cannot give a minus or plus support. Did you really needed to even make a post in the first place?

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

On 7/15/2019 at 4:35 AM, Taco. said:

HUGE +SUPPORT.

Mature.

Very Active.

Knows The Rules.

Respectful.

Overall, I think that you deserve a chance.

-Support

Haven't seen on in a while but we have the same Time Zone.

Wish you the best of luck! ?

| Former Moderator | Gold Donator | Senior Officer in PD | 3 Year Member |

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.