Should i Become Trial Moderator   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become Tmod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Kraunch

What is your steam name?: Kraunch

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:60154500

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes i have staffed on multiple small servers and one big server. On that Big server i worked my way up from Moderator, to Admin, to Superadmin before the server went downhill. i have experience with addons such as Billy Logs and ULX

What date did you start playing on the community? Around July 5th i want to say maybe the 6th

What date did you make your forums account? July 7th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? None 

image.png.5dbf5c84441bbc17715e57a511827a20.png

Have you donated? No But i do plan to in the near future

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes i have, extensively

Timezone: Eastern Standard/EST 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I Believe that i'm suited for this position because i have a very fond understanding of the rules and i have become quite attached to the community and its people and it makes me a little upset when people are trying to have fun and enjoy the server and somebody comes along and breaks the rules and ruins everyone's fun ESPECIALLY during the hour prior to the 5AM restart and hours after , at that time i'm usually on at that time and all day to be quite honest due to a wacky sleep schedule i'm on the server 24/7 usually. When it comes to enforcing rules and policies i take that responsibility very seriously and if i am unsure of a rule or policy i always double check before i make a move or issue a punishment. As i stated prior i've grown attached to the community and i want every one to be treated fairly and be treated with kindness, and respect and as it stands i try my best to help everyone i can when they have questions in OOC, and i do try to get people who are getting unnecessarily rude/disrespectful to stop or chill out. All in all i just want to help to make and keep the server a better and safe place ive had some awesome experiences here and i want others to have a chance to have some too.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
If somebody is Mass RDMing and they are doing nothing but swearing at me  i would first have to use the gag command to get them to stop, then go over the situation and tell them what they did wrong and what will result from their actions. i would then proceed to to Warn them for MassRDM / Staff/Player Disrespect (in one warn) Then enable anti minge for 10,000 Seconds (300 is max for T-Mod so get someone higher)

Edited by Microsoft Powerpoint

-/+ support,

your app is beautifully written and I would love to see you as a member of the staff team.

My first issue is how you have so few posts on the forum (I like to see 50+ for all staff members). 

The second issue is, as Bonk pointed out, you can be a minge at times, however, at other times you’re great at RP. This is due to guilt by association with certain people and other issues. You need to choose your path. 

I do appreciate the hours that you are online as it can be hard to get staff on during that time. 

Overall, I don’t want you to feel deflated if you fail this first app. Most people fail their first app.

Good luck,

October

+/- Support

+Very nice application

+Lots of experience with staffing

+No Warns

+Respectable guy, reasonable guy

+Q16 is spot on

+Good at RP

+Very serious when it is appropriate

-Minge at times

-Low forums posts(minor issue imo)

Edited by Breen

gog

+/- Support

- Seeing that you are actually pretty new to the server I'd suggest getting your name known before making a staff app.

+ When I do see you, you are normally acting in tip-top shape and how we'd like a staff member to act

Change da world, my final message

goodb ye

4 hours ago, Breen said:

+/- Support

+Very nice application

+No Warns

+Q16 is spot on

+Good at RP

-Minge at times

Trap.—

giphy.gif

Positives

• Very active
  • Good app
  • No warns
  • Respectable and I havent had any issues with him

Negatives

• Low forum activity which can be worked on

Over all i'm going with a +1 for the reasons listed above. I think you would be great on the staff team

Advanced issues found

On 7/15/2019 at 6:54 PM, Breen said:

+ Support

+Very nice application

+No Warns

+Q16 is spot on

+Good at RP

-Minge at times

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator