Fallen Angel Trial Mod Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be staff?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:FallenAngel
What is your steam name?:FallenlAngell
What is your steam ID?:SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220293325
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)Yes, I have be staff for a few other police RP servers which tend to fail, but not any big ones. 
What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around July 2018
What date did you make your forums account?I had an old one, but it only lets me sign in with steam now, so I made this one like 2 weeks ago. Old account - https://gaminglight.com/forums/profile/27847-fallenangel/

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+
How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?0 https://gyazo.com/aa2c8e587bc86b66582f4ed4191648b8

Have you donated? Yes ($140)
What rank are you applying for?Trial Mod
Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No 
Have you read the staff guidelines at 

? You will be tested on it: Yes
Timezone: PDT 
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
Let me first start off by saying that I have always loved Gaminglight and the community. The reason I would like to be a trial mod would be because I like helping people whether it would be new or old members, I like to see everyone get the best role play experience as possible.  I am familiar with all the rules, which most of them I have memorized so I wouldn’t break any of the rules. I have been in a lot of admin sits and know how staff tend to deal with certain situations. I always tend to help the new players whether it is figuring out the rules, answering any questions they tend to have, and try to be as friendly as possible. I have always thought about becoming staff on this server and hopefully I get the chance to join the staff team and help this server as much as I can.
How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
The first thing I would do would be to take them to a roof and jail them. I would attempt to talk to them and figure out why they are killing people. If all they do is curse at me, I would gag them then explain to them that they will be warned for staff diss if they continue. I would give them one more chance to talk to me respectfully. If they continue to curse at me, I would gag them again then I would then check logs to confirm they were mass RDMing. I would then warn them for Mass RDM, and call a higher up to minge them for 10000 seconds.   

+Support

-Active in game

-Haven't RP'd with you much but we've had a few conversations and you seem like a great guy

-0 Warns

-Knows the rules

-Has experience staffing

I'm glad to see you applied for staff and I definitely think you deserve a chance at TMod

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

2 hours ago, ViperKing said:

+Support

-Active in game

-Haven't RP'd with you much but we've had a few conversations and you seem like a great guy

-0 Warns

-Knows the rules

-Has experience staffing

I'm glad to see you applied for staff and I definitely think you deserve a chance at TMod

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

14 hours ago, ViperKing said:

+Support

-Active in game

-0 Warns

-Knows the rules

-Has experience staffing

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

2 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

+Support

• Long time member

• Active 

• Good application 

• No warns

• Great guy

• Mature

Good Luck! ~ Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

17 hours ago, ViperKing said:

+Support

-Active in game

-0 Warns

-Knows the rules

-Has experience staffing

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

On 7/14/2019 at 10:14 PM, ViperKing said:

+Support

-Active in game

-0 Warns

-Knows the rules

-Has experience staffing

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

image.png

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head Of Staff+ within the next 24 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. Thank you, and we look forward with working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team.