Urban Question

Forgotten Soldier

Steam Name: D

Ingame Name: not know

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45981225 and my profie https://steamcommunity.com/id/AAAAAAAASSSSSWWWWW/

Minge Length:  Perm

Admin that Minged you: Rhenic king

Reason For Minge: BlackList

Dispute: im was dumb break you rules server but im hope you can forgive like one chance after many month ago and im hope you can accpet it forgive

im got ban for im have find glitch make you invisible first admin need to pick you and then you need to swap job quick and now you are invisible but im not going do it again it was dumb for me im hope you can forgive me

admin was directly perm ban from server for his think im was hacker but it was only invisible glitch im was find

Edited by Forgotten Soldier

17 minutes ago, Logan said:

- Support

You didn't give much information. If you were blacklisted, you shouldn't be on the forums. You need to also put more effort in your appeal.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

17 hours ago, Logan said:

- Support

You didn't give much information. If you were blacklisted, you shouldn't be on the forums. You need to also put more effort in your appeal.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP